EUR/USD to Hit 1.0000 ? Is it true?

Ok guys this is my 3rd month into Forex and I have subscribed to few websites when I entered into the world of forex. For the past one week I am getting this email over and over and I continued to ignore it but today I got it again so I want to ask my fellow members here that is it true and could this be possible, I have censored the company name so this post could not be classified as spam or advertising. The email is something like this:

[B]MASSIVE SIGNAL | Bernanke Makes USD Soar - EUR/USD to Hit 1.0000![/B]

That’s right - 1.00000 - The EUR/USD , currently between 1.32000 to 1.33000 has nowhere else to go.

What does this mean for Forex Traders? – Unbelievable profits to come ofcourse.

Click Here to See How ********* are already ahead of this move (3,200 pips):

Below is a Monthly Chart of the EUR/USD proving this (Elliott Wave Target: 0.96500)

If you are a serious Forex Trader, missing this move would be a BIG mistake.

Click Here To Get Ahead of this move (3,200 pips):

Thankyou.

Sincerely,

Anything is possible, however that is a huge jump. I myself stick with my plan and stay the course, you might want to do the same.

For the foreseeable future, that’s not possible.

Kashif,

It’s such an obvious scam it hurts

No-one can tell what will happen in the next 10mins, let alone 3200pips later.

Yes, anything is possible, but it doesn’t take rocket science to see they are playing on your/our greed.

Open up a monthly chart of EURUSD (naked, no indicators) and look at how price has behaved in past 10years, and then make the judgement for yourself [ see how many zones will look to hold as support ]. No real trader makes outlandish claims like price “…has nowhere else to go.” (what if it goes WAY UP? that’s somewhere it could go!)

Free advice: a point comes in forex trading where more information is toxic, just adds to your confusion. Before going onto those sites, read the charts for yourself, and make a decision. Use sites only to supplement, not to determine your way forward.

Cheers

Hate to day this again,

That’s just but another scam.

Do your own analysis and you will be around longer

Grix

3,2000 pips with in two or three days ??

This is hard to believe man. Don’t fall for these useless fake announcements.

Differentiating between useful information and garbage is important when you read - not only financial news, but everything else as well.

Thanks guys for your feedback.

very well could be possible, I mentioned this Here, 301 Moved Permanently

Just a bit behind, everything got pushed back… Just like the Iraqi Dinar, its getting ready to RV… Citi bank also just announced they are opening a Branch/headquarters there… They paid off all the debt, and are being lifted from Chap 7, Tomorrow, which allows them to once again be a economic impact, on a level playing field…

Its been rumored US has alot of Dinar, like Trillions worth, and even a 1:1 RV, thats some cash… But there is talk of as high as $5.00/1 —

Now, with this, you can look for the Dow to tumble HARD, like, SHTF hard…

Talk of the USD being worth 50% of what its worth right now, in Oct. So, whats the deal? *shruggs, have to wait and see i guess, Oh, and speculate, lol

End of story, Just odd to see this as a scam, because its very very feasable at this juncture.

Its possible, but not probable. If the Euro zone collapses and all countries start leaning to go back to their own currency. I wouldn’t count of this though.

Most probably this may not happen. My seventh sense says so. :wink:

Well, the EURUSD did hit 1.1100 just a few days ago, didn’t it? And most analysts are predicting that by year’s end it may reach parity or even go below that.

I am myself somewhat bearish on the EURUSD right now.

Elliott Waves aren’t altogether foolproof, I admit, but then again, they have been FAIRLY reliable in predicting currency trends[I] by and large[/I].

It is very possible.

I don’t expect it to play out just yet but you never know!

Hello Kashif,

how are you? Since your losses seven months ago on GBP/USD

(301 Moved Permanently)

how have you found your trading to have improved?

What have you learnt?

The EUR remains very weak against the USD and it is more than likely it will reach 1.0000, however there is currently a strong long term support around 1.4 and if holds, i’d expect a mid term correction that could take from several months to a year before downtrend resumes.

Hahahahaha! Hillarious! KASHIF?!

I promise I won’t save him this time. Nice spot pipme.

To be fair I am on the parity camp but I was out of my Euro short when it was 1.08 so I had done enough.

I do think 0.98 is possibility but not before they shake out as many shorts as possible.