DownTrend? or Revounce Price Action? EURUSD

From my analysis and Those Indicator show me a chances of Rebouce
What do you Guys think about the market?

I’m definitely in a “wait and see” thought process at the moment. The EURUSD seems to have found support after that sheer drop off but at just the end of last week saw a significant rejection.

Should also keep in mind there are many high volatility events this week. It could very easily go either way with the right reaction to the news.

I am comfortable in taking smaller longs around 1.3000. It will be a choppy trading week and I do not expect too much movement until Friday where I expect the USD to get hammered.

Market goes crazy for 4days. A little hard expectation from EURUSD. The Market keeps goes upside down. I am expecting the market will go in this few days. 1.3000, heavy support, tested for 2 times. I am expecting market to touch it again. :slight_smile:

EURUSD Analysis ~ fxalibaba

Re-bounce from support line??or breakout from the support line?

Downtrend at the moment in the EUR/USD.

I agree, by my criteria I’m only looking for shorts right now.

Yesterday was a great movement. NICE prediction Royalblood.
NFP today, it will be crazy movement!!:slight_smile: Take care on trading. fxalibaba

I think we are just about done with the sell-off.

I wouldn’t be too sure about it. It would be better to sell rallies at this point. Since Draghi and Carney turn to be really dovish we could see the 2 pairs go really really deep.

Different opinions is what creates markets, you will sell rallies and I will buy dips.

The important is that we keep tight stops so we don’t lose too much if we are wrong! :slight_smile:

3 weeks in Down Trend for 662pips~
would it going down more? or rebounce at current price???

By Uk Market Open, EURUSD may create a ’ Down Channel.’
Here is the Great Chances for us to do a BETTER Risk & Rewards. ~ fxalibaba
How you say?

I do not place them tight, I execute my risk management and stick to it. I think having a SL too tight may be counter-productive.

EURUSD ~ fxalibaba
After A Big Movement, Market will Still Continue Bullish or will retest low?

Currently in the downtrend but we may see it resuming for few days or weeks and then again on long term i expect it to be bullish.

Heavy Resistance on the Top also. Becareful when Trading
Current EURUSD price will do any Breakout? Or Keep Ranging?

A Real Bullish Market or Retesting the HIGH?

EURUSD ~ fxalibaba
Market only Retesting on Previous High. Obviously there was a very Heavy Resstance. There is Best Risk Reward Area!!