Anyone read currency trader magazine?

anyone subscribe to currency trader mag?

such a good read, but they’ve been slacking on the timing of new issues.

just wondering if anyone has seen july 2013’s issue yet, thanks!

I got this email earlier this month:

Unfortunately the purpose of this message is to inform you that we’ve decided to cease publishing Currency Trader magazine. The November 2014 was the last issue. There is a chance that another group will continue publishing Currency Trader, so this might turn out to be a hiatus rather than a closing, but it’s too soon to make any announcement.

It’s been our pleasure to work with so many bright, creative people in the 10 years since we published the first issue. In those 10 years we’ve published more than 1,000 articles to educate traders about forex trading. It’s been fun but the advertising base has declined to an extent that it’s time to explore new challenges and set new goals.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors,

Bob Dorman
Publisher

I’ve been reading this e-magazine for years — in fact, I have over 7 years of back issues stored on my computer. I’m sad to see it fade away. The contributors to that publication were top-notch — especially Barbara Rockefeller.

I hope the magazine can be resurrected.

Thanks for the tip, Clint… I have included her in my thread…

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/64809-why-we-need-more-good-female-traders-19.html

I think we will see more and more female traders joining the ‘boys club’. Makes only sense that there will be as little quality female traders as there are male traders :).