How much are you making with live forex

I would like to know what kind of money users of babypips are making with forex, so if you feel comfotable to reveal your monthly income with live forex, thanks

I’m currently losing money. I haven’t made a dime on forex yet.

I’ve had ups and downs since I opened my first live account with $250, biggest loss was about -$50, right now I have $287. Dont loose confidence in yourself

Nice work kiwipipper!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sounds like my party Brazilian.LMAO.
They’ve been making you pretty happy haven’t they?
I can’t help but shake the feeling that good things never last too long though.
Still gonna put some more money with them though. Its always td ameritrade managed acounts vs monthly returns isn’t it. Its sad what money does to people …lol.

xredx, maybe your doing something wrong…Brazillian kinda has a point…if you can’t do it then watch someone else do it for u and learn.

hi brazillian, how much does it cost for deals? kinda interested

dude…no…

lol

Seriously, forget about what other ppl are making online. It matters none, and is of no concern to you. Focus on you, yourself, and your own progess. How much some one else makes is not at all related to how much you make.

my goal is 20 pips a day, 5 days a week. that rounds out to about 40 percent ROI each month with my money management rules.

…however i’m about break even in my trading ventures, its not easy.

ps: DEALS JAMAICA IS A SCAM, they make fake accounts on forums and have conversations with themselves about how great dealsjamaica is, those guys are bad people!!!

i make about 10% a month

Wow Halo. You are giving Deals Jamaica a lot of attention. More than they need really. Stop mentioning their name in your posts as you are boosting the amount of search results on google. You are doing them more good than harm there little buddy.

10% isn’t bad at all…how often do u trade? almost as good as hooking up with monthlyreturns…tell me more

Hello Abner,

I also know about a program that makes minimum 10% each month…
Results were on a blog but I don’t know if I can post the blog here…

I am making BABY pips right now 10-25 per week
just testing my theories

25 bucks a week is not bad for a hour work 3 nights a week
Don’t TRADE on MONDAY OR FRIDAYS

Once i do this consistanly for about a 1 month or two then i will ramp
it up to Trading bigger lots and bigger risks…$250.00 a week would be
sweeeettttt.

Happy Hunting Guys!
Big Pip-n’ in the USA!

Hello to everyone.I think forex is the right place to make good money without a lot of work but also could be the place where you could possible blow just away your account.At this moment im just making about 100 or 200% of my balance.Everyone is able to do this if everyone has the right weapon to do it i got one in my pocket and i1m ready to use it.Just keep learning not just trying to do something without any plan strategy which you know that work.Thats my advice to everyone just dont stop reading and learning about forex.No need to waste money just like that .... yes it hard to make money here but hey… who say that is easy just be one of those who make money not many of this who lose .Wow long speech i wish you all guys really to make money from forex.Good luck to everyone.

that would be 285% yearly return! you could do Rarely better than that in equity market.

i am making break even dollars…:stuck_out_tongue:

Agree entirely with Josef. It is irrelevant what anyone else is or says they are making. If you are not convinced that trading works then read Jack Schweiger’s books on the Market Wizards then dedicate as much time and passion (especially the latter) on developing yourself as a trader. You need to develop your understanding, psychology, build on your strengths, minimise your weaknesses and find methods and time frames that you can make work for you. Most people worry about the method, this is the least important. Plenty of effective approaches here on Babypips. But developing yourself as a trader takes years. Love your approach Makemoneyordie, slow and steady keeps you safe as you learn

I love HOW all our countries get along is this FORUM, it brings a tear to my eye, if only the governments can do the same! I just want a little piece of the Money Pie and i will be happy…Being in charge of your OWN future is a beautiful thing! FOREX is the only place you are going to make real money…

Viva Forex!..Ok gotta go my Boss is coming

Keep Posting - Great info.

All of us getting along is a very rare and beautiful thing that brings tears to my eyes as well. I noticed however that one of the posters mentioned monthlyreturns as being un coe-shurrrrr. I will ask this, as a confirmed member, I am asking that we not label companies or organizations unless we have facts that support what we are saying. Mods are watching and your posts will be deleted if your argument has no base. Let us try to keep the discussions constructive, not destructive. I cannot vouch for anyone, but let me just say, that unless someone has had a negative experience with any company, try to keep the discussion clean and clear of destructive instead of constructive criticism.
no need to jump on me, just my 2 cents.

Surprising, I expected some to disagree.Ok…Still waiting…lol