Need Help In Trading..Please Help

hello dear friends,

i am not new in forex and trading forex from some more time but not getting good results because of my strategies…i tried a school here,systems posted here and other forums but not getting profit…i do not want to be rich in quick time but i need some small profit each day on an average…also i do not want to scalp please…

Any suggestions and your trading strategies would help me…So guys please help me…

Thanks In Advance…

If you’re having a difficult time; it’s important to isolate what exactly is causing the problem. Is it your strategy? Or is it your risk management and trading practices? Do you adhere tightly to your trading plan to ensure you’re only taking optimal trades?

Also- if you developed your own strategy to trade, you may want to demo already established systems. You can find a bunch down in the Free Trading Systems forums. One thing I realized in the year I tried to get my own system to work- I didn’t know enough about the markets or the indicators themselves with experience to back it up to see how everything worked together. I always recommend that novice traders use an established system because it’s already been thoroughly tested by many other people, you can ask questions of people that trade the strategy specifically instead of trying to guess how yours should work, and you can get involved with the group of people trading that system to learn even more over a longer period of time.

Swapping to an established system is the best choice I made in trading. Take a look and see if anything fits your goals, personality, and trading style.

thanks friend for your valuable reply…i want some guidance and strategy from some senior like you…if your own strategy is good and worked well then can you please share it with me?..

thanks again…

I trade Price Action on 4h/1 day time frames. If you want to check it out, there are a few different extensive threads on it in the forums. Just hit the search function and check em out.

Hello Mate,

Don’t worry. Normally it will take some to find a better system. So according to my experience Price Action is the real deal if you can get the best from it. There are several good price action threads. I highly recommend you to check Price Action thread by Chris Capre to learn price action related stuffs.

I can also recommend price action, I gave up searchin for the holy grail indicator.
What really astonishs me is the thread here by Relativity “What Really turned my trading around”.

@WilliamD
@feuerfuchs

thanks friends…yes i am learning price action from last 2-3 months and all are saying that price action is the real key to get profit in forex…again thanks and give your valuable suggestions…