Warning: Latest Scam from......David Jefferson/Luke Gail/Nick Vaughn: Now "Warren"

Here is the latest scam site from the above & his many other aliases financial-spread-bet.co.uk

His name is Warren now - same MO, same rubbish site, same ip address, same conman. He also runs a “private twitter” as he knows what would happen if its goes public - its @Financial_Bet and run by “Warren” so stay well clear as it IS the same git who’s conned thousands from other people. He has 21 followers so far so I hope to flush them out from twitter @Financial_Bet before they get ripped off too.

Anyone in it already at Warrens “free trail” at financial-spread-bet.co.uk/ please avoid like the plague - he is a good trader, talks a good game but in the end he will try to rip you off - its 100% guarunteed. Do a quick search of the above names and you will see why, have a look at his “betonthetrend” pamm account with instaforex where he lost 98% of people’s money - google it and see for your self!

Avoid Warren, Avoid @Financial_Bet & Avoid financial-spread-bet.co.uk/

Thanks for the tip. How you got the info ? You also a victim ?

Hi brendad,

don’t consider myself a victim at the worst of times let alone this. Financially I was refunded by papypal for bryan webber, and google wallet refunded me for Luke Gail so i haven’t lost anything no thanks to him. Don’t like the way he goaded people who he lost 98% of their money with his pamm account, and he has definately ripped of lots of other people. So i don’t mind taking a few minutes to help warn others, even though i’m off trading due to a family illness for a bit.

I have only posted for bryan webber, luke gail, darren poulter(funny how quickly he vanished) and now warren needell the latest name, and i got the info for the reasons stated in the post above - same MO, same rubbish site, same ip address, can’t use paypal(banned), turned up out of the blue wanting 100 quid for the month, in the same writing style & he can’t spell.

I am also in touch with a few forum mods and quite a few people by email, so when he sprouts his latest lies we are there waiting. First thing i did was contact skrill/moneybookers to ask if when they verified him the name Warren Needell was anywhere to be seen - if not maybe they should think why? As well as let them know what type of person he is.

Anyway, stay clear of Warren Needell it is 100% the same git as the other names. Best of luck in your trading though brendad!

Avoid Warren Needell, Avoid @Financial_Bet & Avoid financial-spread-bet.co.uk

Morning,

sad to see what i posted here on the 12th Aug has come to fruition. I did try to warn people BEFORE he did anything so i hope some people took note, a simple google search of @Financial_Bet would have done. I did email skrill/moneybookers at the time(12th August) - sadly they chose not to respond in any way shape or form. I have emailed them again to see if they will have the courtesy to respond this time, after the events of “Warren” upping sticks and clearing off. I will be very interested in their response if there is any and i will post the sequence in a day or two.

Sorry to anyone who got duped, he is a git. Get onto actionfraud and report it, and get onto Skrill/moneybookers and pester them.

All the best - BW

Hi,
Yes you were correct. I urge anyone who was conned to report the scam to the fraud section of police UK
and also ask questions at Skrill. We think Warren’s days are numbered - we know where he is!

thanks for the notice. i hope we get can the word out about this guy and finally stop him from victimizing others!

I see he’s gloating as @MissDayTrader. He’s a thief and a liar - especially about how much he makes, where he lives, what he drives, where he holidays!! He steals photos from other sites and pretends to be these people. “Natasha” was some scanadanavian ladies photos he stole from online. He is using the same photos from “Darren Poulter” to pretend to live a playboy lifestyle - yet when asked on babypips he couldn’t produce a photo with i like babypips and the date.

Focus on actionfraud the police fraud site, report everything. Report him to twitter, go in hard to skrill/moneybookers and try to cut off his supply. Watch your inbox because he will send some more rubbish soon - different stupid name, same rubbish - you will know its him!

You’ve done great by exposing him and continuing to keep a look out for his antics, major respect!

Cheers

Hi Harry

Could you email me from the Contact Us page on spreadbetmagazine.com plse with the name of who you think this scumbag is? It will be in the strictest confidence.

Richard

My only question is just who are the morons that lose money to Jefferson/Warren/Gail and whichever other online personas he/she uses, not to mention the scores of other charlatans out there? These people are undoubtedly at the very lowest levels of human evolutionary development – and I do not mean the frauds. I mean the victims.

Unfortunately, any warning you give will not be heeded by such folks. They will simply send money via check, Paypal, cash or credit card to the scammers and wonder why their bank accounts are depleted. They may even become quite angry for a time before eventually falling prey to another con in some other walk of life.

Such people cannot be helped.

Messrs. Jefferson, Gail, Warren and those like him/her will always have fresh meat to feast upon. The naïve and trusting are far too plentiful. It is financial Darwinism in action.

I sometimes wish I were born without the modest amount decency I was born with so that I, too, could take money so easily from those who are simply destined to be parted from their hard-earned cash. Then again, devising and implementing such a scam seems too much like work to me. I am naturally just too lazy.

Anyway, the warnings about scammers are all very well intentioned, I am sure. The warnings, however, will always fall on deaf ears as far the [future] victims are concerned.

I swear on my fancy shoes I didn’t do it!..I have no idea and I don’t have a clue… I am completely innocent lol

Well the only way you can do is protect yourself. You can’t fix stupid or morons… Yes, you can put all the warnings as you’d like but some people can’t read and do blinded with this fancy cars, house, luxury lifestyle, and a good sales speech. Though, I have never seen a really good sales speech or a good advertisement …in my taste atleast :wink:

Swearing on your fancy shoes obviously lets you off the hook, Pip. LOL

The old saying is " if is to good to be true ,be aware ". I believe that 100% , people just one to believe others and that is dangerous.

thanks for this type of awareness post.

Well John,

If that’s your only question I’m surprised you took the time at the weekend from your ivory tower, to lower yourself to post your motivating opinion on this thread.

Luckily one or two other people are doers and not just “talkers”. There are bulletin boards such as this which got duped by him – so after complaining they have changed the way they offer “verified analyst” status etc on babypips – I have the email from one of your moderators on here.

Another owner/moderator from a different board got him banned from paypal, we complained so he cannot use google wallet, and we are now looking to target skrill/moneybookers, so we are trying to cut off his supply – I hope that’s ok by you as we didn’t check with you previously. There are other board owners as well as babypips and companies who fell “victim”, are these “morons” too?

Again I’m surprised you can lower yourself to post on these “morons” boards, enough to become a senior “Member” no less! Are they really the lowest levels of human evolutionary development? Perhaps you should let that expound in your more highly developed brain – just don’t put yourself out if you have a light bulb moment.

As for not bothering with my well intentioned but wasted posts, well I will leave it to you to do nothing. As you can see some people did take the time to post & say thanks, and there have been 900 odd views here on babypips, 180 or so on forexpeacearmy , 200+ on trade2win & the emails to popular forum owner/moderators so maybe, just maybe one or two did take heed, and that is all I’m bothered about, not you nor your modest decency.

And now to top it all off I’ve lost my rock I crawled out from under to answer your post, so this really has been a total waste of my time now GODDAMIT ……… sniff ….…. cry ………whimper.

I don’t know how you could have been any more condescending, and missed the point any further.

For every Warren/DavidJefferson type that pops up, there will be many more times the willing dupe.

They don’t research anything. They read the pretty headlines that say “Be A Millionaire Overnight! It’s Easy!” and open their wallets, paypal accounts, or credit cards as fast as they can. They don’t do any research, they just plunge in headlong.

They are the same ones you see on here day after day complaining about having gotten their shiny new account emptied out.

They complain about brokers “running” their stops.

They complain about spreads, or have a total lack of understanding of them.

The point is, it’s not just the Warren/DavidJefferson that is the problem. The victims are often all too willing to believe anything they read without doing a little double checking.

And because of that, the predators will always be circling.

I suppose John’s post wasn’t condascending!!!

I understand what happens, but i am at least trying to counter it. If i choose to spend my time attempting to warn others i don’t see why anyone would have any issue whatsoever including yourself. If one or two people are warned is that not worth it? I never presume to warn everyone but hopefully some.

At least i put it out there, i took time out of my day to make the effort, before he ripped anyone off. I would have taken onboard what John said, IF i had warned people, they took note but still chose to pay for his no service, and then come on here and winge and moan then they probably deserve what they get.

But without any knowledge, and no warning it is hard to know he is a conman. He doesn’t have daft obvious headlines like yours - he offers a weeks free trial & probably some trading education. I imagine he made money during his free trial not that i followed it, and then people have a choice - how are they to know he won’t show the next week???

Anyway, sorry if i offended by at least trying to warn people(they are not morons or lowlifes)- its more than anyone else i’ve seen do.

I understand you are trying to help. Good for you on that front.

But the fact is, most people that see the possibility of easy money would rather read about getting it, rather than try to find an obscure warning posted in the middle of some foreign web site.

The best analogy would be: Why do I still get “It’s your lucky day! I found a million dollars in a Nigerian bank account! I just need your account number to deposit it into!” emails?

I know it’s not true, and they are promptly discarded. But why do I repeatedly receive them? Because they work. Would you agree that anyone at this point that STILL goes ahead with the offer is a moron? Because it’s the same thing.

I agree to a point.

I put his name, website & twitter address on here. If you google any of these then my post is the top of the google page. As i have already said i don’t expect to stop him or most people from joining. But as i stated is it not worth it if one or two don’t join because they did find it???

I can’t prove anyone avoided him because of me, but like i said to John however rudely some people have posted and thanked me, and I prewarned a few forum mods(all were gratefull by the way), 1500 odd views on my forum posts so hopefully some didn’t go ahead. I also tweeted some of his “twits” to warn them directly.

Does that mean i should stop because some people will always get conned as per the nice nigerian emails, as that seems to be your point. Is it a waste of my time, am i being deluded - maybe but I dislike him more than the time effort i put in so if its OK I will carry on.

Its only an hour or two a week so why not - I still don’t understand why anyone would have an issue with that. Lets agree to disagree - I just want to give anyone who makes a online search a heads up about this prolific conman.

All the best

Anyone that gets saved from your information is well worth your afford, i don’t like people taken advantage of either. nice