System Advice?

Hey guys,

The last few months I’ve been attempting to come up with an automatic trading system, and I’ve finally come up with some sort of system. The problem is that it has a few conditions, and I’m wondering wether forex is the best place to trade it.

Essentially, it has the following properties

1. High Number Of Trades
  2. Has to be able to trade on specific values ( ie, a continous “grid” type of trading).
  3. Has to have a relatively fixed commision structure. (ie, I can set up commision as a fixed “expense” account, not as something that drains my profits.)

In short, I’m worried that the “spread” and and 24/5 nature of forex is going to make the system ineffective on this type of market, and I’m unsure of alternatives.

Any advice on wether a system like this could work, or alternatively, where it could work would be appreciated.

Better you create your own system. Don’t use others one. Many of them failed to make any impact. If you can build a concept, you can hire a developer to create one for you.

I agree though it is difficult to build this, but once developed it will solve the problem.