Brazilians trading Forex

Hello!

I just recently got involved with Forex - to be more specific, I started learning early June. BabyPips was such a great find to me, so much info, discussion, etc,etc, and I’m very satisfied with this community!

However, one thing is still bugging me: the almost non-existent amount of brazilian traders or brazilians involved in general discussion. Our country still doesn’t have any regulated brokers or publicity related to this niche; the fact is, many people here think that Forex is either a big scam or a big joke. This is probably due to some surreal advertisements that we see often, things like "“Get 100% profit trading forex!!!”.

Going back on-topic, I wanted to meet brazilians that trade Forex! It would be great to share info and experiences with some fellow countrymen.

No need to find country specific persons. We have a good community here

Do you want to learn the secrets to dominating the forex market, and learn when to buy and sell to maximize your profits? Despite popular belief, a small percentage of people actually make money with forex trading. It’s not as simple as many experts make it out to be, and the smallest mistake can cost you hundreds to thousands of dollars.

But now there’s a way to almost guarantee profitability with forex trading. It’s a secret that the select few who use it, make a living from forex trading. You’ll know when to buy to get the most shares for the least cost. You’ll know when to sell to maximize your profits and PIP’s. You’ll learn the secrets of risk reduction, increasing the security of forex trading. Learn to dominate the forex market today. Visit this website address to get started.