Help is there a easy way to backtest this

I need a easy way to way to backtest this info. How many pips the price went each day from when it opened to when it closed . It does not have to have the info on the high and low. Is there a easy backtesting way or do i have to manual calculate each day to get my info?
Thanks in advance to any response.

I am thinking that you want the daily range of the pair…

Perhaps you have to decide how many days for which you need the info. There are indicators that you can put on your chart to determine the daily range.

Agree with Blaiser boy. I’ve tried doing it manually by myself before. It’s doable. It will just take a lot of time.

Back-testing is normally done manually. This means you need to scroll back your charts over a certain period and see how the strategy performs. Jot down the number of trading opportunities that arise from the strategy, as well as the number of winning and losing trades each time the strategy criteria is met. On the MT4 trading platform, you can press the F12 key to scroll candles one at a time for back-testing purposes.

After a strategy is back-tested and its winning probability suits your trading preference, you may consider including it in your trading plan.

May be you can use a spreadsheet to check back test results if it is possible with raw data.
I believe forward testing is the ideal thing to do rather than back testing.

Thanks Big bang!