Describe your trading strategy in one sentence

Did anyone ask you to describe how you trade and after 10 minutes you were still talking. Try it in one sentence. What is the most important part of your strategy?

You can also fill in a short questionnaire (takes 20 seconds) and see the results yourselves. Its anonymous (on google docs) and the results will show a basic picture about retail traders’ trading style.

The questionnaire is here:

I would describe my strategy as “trying to find out what others may think about the price at the moment using mainly a price action and time of the day”.

Act based on what makes other market participants act, notably those with significant captial

Hedging the Majors, that’s my style… Cheers, man/woman!!

Individual trades come and go, I concentrate on having more wining trades than losing trades in the long run

I rush my entry and start praying. :30:

Fade other retailers at session openings with harmonic patterns, and take trades on patterns that form in movements contrary to the day’s primary direction.

Wait for the quiet before the storm. :slight_smile:

Ride the waves is of the chart

That is always the problem…that one is often too early or too late. But I almost never pick exact top and bottom and I live… :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who answered the questionnaire! Hope more answers are coming. :wink:

Riding the trend…

quack :39: quack :39: quack :39: !

I trade the same way I was born… naked.

I look for the strongest and for the weakest pair and wait for a trade-set-up.

Qualified guessing the direction of the pits.

Price action, candlestick analysis and support and resistance on 8 hour and longer time frames.

Trading between levels

Our trades are based on technical analysis using our proprietary trading system developed over the last 3 years.:wink:

“know the game”…never play when u think u can’t win! :wink:

Download any EA and do opposite of whatever it suggests for 10 pips tgt