AXITRADER LIVE ACCOUNT IS DOWN over 1hr now - 5/9/2013

customer care is not responding… they are saying lost connection with the server …i have open trades on… what should i do … please help me

Now this??? Something is wrong with the internetz today. I lost connection twice, first time was for 20 minutes. Also hearing about someones webinar that went down. Must be the Syrian hackers LOL.

Which server of axitrader.
I am having problems connecting too. Mine is server 6. 5 seems fine.

Second time screw up with server #6 suspect a whole heap of servers. Last month NFP it dropped out straight after the news for 10 mins and then constant drop outs. Today the server just crashed maybe 20 mins into post news but the response time was like 10 seconds to change TF and flipping pairs before the crash so it is just not on for reliability to trade with AXITRADER.

I don’t see many complaints about their data streaming so am I to understand most traders have voted with their feet and joined Pepperstone. That will be another disgusted customer for Pepperstone. They have serious issues with the hardware and it just can’t cope at the most critical time. This is beginning to sound like they have paid too much attention to the tight spread and glossy marketing and nothing to actual give a good trading experience. In between they have been many irritable dropouts so if you want to trade on smaller TF avoid AXITRADER unless you want to have shadow trading.

The excuses are beginning to sound the same and the problem is getting larger so they are either cutting corners with technology or they have a designed fault that cannot be solved?