Levels

What Level Are You On?

LEVEL 1: THE BEGINNER TRADER
Your focus is on studying, understanding and beginning to establish your trader’s constitution, methodology, and trading strategy to match your personality. Practice first on a demo account to become comfortable with the trading platform before trading with real money.

LEVEL 2: THE COMPETENT TRADER
You acquire conscious competence. You begin to trade with real money, work through your emotions, and learn to trade within the equity management rules to achieve a consistent financial return.

LEVEL 3: THE EXPERT TRADER
You acquire unconscious competence. You mechanically execute profitable trades with no emotion. Your decisions are based on your belief, education, established rules, and experiences to achieve a consistent financial return.

Nice level structure which you showed here. But may i know the details, where and why this level system?

LEVEL 2: THE COMPETENT TRADER
This is just a common think of mine… because i begun to trade with real money, work through my emotions, and learn to trade within the equity management rules to achieve a consistent financial return

Best of luck for you Adam. same position is here also… My level 2 as the thesis of [B]wsovibes [/B]bro.