Dealing with Muggles

With Muggles I am making reference to people who does not have a f word in geruind idea of what trading is.

With this thread I am asking you to share all the crap you must deal with everyday that makes you wanna kill muggles.

So I start:

I have a coleague who always is making fun of me, when he stretches out of line I say “OK let’s settle outside”, I am much bigger than him so he finnally shuts up but he is always saying “Oh why don’t you buy FB or buy EUR it is rising.” I always respond “really?”. Normally he is making fun of me because most of my trades are losers and he cannot believe I am still making money and also makes fun of me because another coleague is always making more than me but that other idiot does not protect his account, yes he does not use SL.

Also I have a boss who is a high honored graduated with three masterships and a PHD and he is also a teacher at the public university, in simple words a total idiot who is always saying “oh it is a rigged game, only insiders can make it, why don’t you get a mastership and a doctor title and maybe you can make 800USD at the university?” And I have responded “with that atittute I can only aspire to nothing more than a stupid college teracher with no aspirations and who always complains about everything such as yourself” and yes he went angry.

Another thing that breaks my nerve are the people who alwyas complain about the economy or those who think that we are in heaven and our economy will never do bad. Also I really hate those pro capitalists who says that savings are bad and growth are good, b ut off course they will never be nothing more than clerks working eight hours a day but still they claim to have more knowledge than you about what you are doing. Not quite long ago, My always anoying colleague told that if everyone starts sparing their money the economy would collapse and I responded “what happends if it does not??”. I am not an expert but banks would not have more to work wth, duuhh???

And finnally my favourite: Why you just don’t work?? I always respond: Why you just don’t shut up??

As an advice for newbies, get used to be bullied by muggles, period.

Is everybody agree with my words? Please let me know. And share your reasons why you wanna slap muggles.

Another reason why I wanna kill Muggles: They all caomplain all the time. I am sick of it.

Today I had the ackward experience of argueing with to Muggles, again. They say “the secret to be rich is to ris more” but I say “No, the real secret is to make mor with less risk” but I was the stupid one for them, they had me almost two hors with the same BS, but off course, what do you expect from two middle class clercks who never rsiked their own money and they only live for the next paycheck?? There will always be idiots who will teach the birds how to fly and the fish how to swing.

It really makes me wanna kill Muggles.

I really hate muggles… Dam!!!1

Yep, non-traders have their own distorted views about the markets. I learned awhile ago to keep my mouth shut and not talk about anything finance or trading-related. If they bring it up, I show disinterest and change the topic.

Yeah, I kind off do the same. I talk to my inner toughts in positive ways and repeat to myself what one veteran trader told me: [B]“Ignore the Jerks”[/B].

i am sick of hearing that one…“if everybody would live off trading, then nobody would work/produce and everything would collapse”…

I hear that all the time and gets me sick too.

You have alot of Hatred of the Muggles don’t you… yes i agree that they like to think they know it all especially when they don’t know. but the best thing to do is give them no ammunition. don’t tell them anything about what you are doing. if they tell you what you should be doing. just say ok i’ll take that under advisement. and walk away. i don’t ever get bullied by Muggles. and if i did i would give the abuse the relevant consideration (usually none).

Ignore the Jerks, or simply put; don’t tell them nothing about your business…if they cross the line, then its time to kick one!

If I already did it, it is kinda late :17:

What i have read on this thread has confirmed what i have been doing lately , and that is SHUT my mouth and give them fuel for the fire. Thank you guys sooo much.

I meant to say DON’T give them fuel for the fire.:60:

Pulling up in a really nice sports car paid with your trading account would probably be the best way I can think of…

I guess you mean screen shot the beautiful new sports car, that would really be nice.:smiley:

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;543970”]I guess you mean screen shot the beautiful new sports car, that would really be nice.:smiley: [/

That is creepy. Not funny at all.

IlovePizzaMore you really do have a great sense of humor, keep up the great jog your doing… O’h i had a Ford van like that one and maybe the same year F250. Best van i ever had.

Gone;543974"]That is creepy. Not funny at all.[/

Sharing with muggles was not a good idea. Dam. Anyway, when I was at university kind of happened the same, “your carreer has no future” and so on I was used to hear.