Is Forex a Scam?

Army FX create posts to help people spot Forex scams. Our site is not designed to tell you how to trade. No advice, no selling, no dodgy lectures and no educational software, just an honest, fresh new perspective on the issue of FX scams in the UK. Our geeks have also made the site so that you can access this on any device. Clever little beggers! Army FX

Thanks, it good to know that somebody is on guard. The question is what can we do to fight scams, beside ignoring?

Hi Andy, take a look at our website- Army FX which provides lots of useful information and also has a page on where to get help pass the word around and help to stop FX scams!

Forex is just not a form of scam. You can also make a good cash in on forex, in case you learn the basic tips and also secrets on the forex dealing. It will take some in order to become a new forex professional and gaining huge.

Don’t think there is much we can really do than ignoring them. But this days is hard to tell which is scam.

As i said, take a look at Army FX website, there is lots of useful information and ways of helping not just to spot a Forex scam but also ways to help stop them.

How this differ from forex peace army ??

We have no affiliation with Forex Peace Army, who provide an excellent blog facility for wider trading issues. Army FX is focused entirely, at this time, on the subject of scams associated with FX. As such, we currently have a narrower focus specifically for these issues.

Forex is never a scam. It is the world most professional as well as liquid market as the the values of currencies are decided here. How can you say a market that sustains a 4 trillion transactions a day a scam? That traders could loss heavily doesn’t mean it is a scam project.Does it imply that because people loss in politics make it a thorough scam? No, failure is the spice of every financial expedition. It all leads down to diligence, caution and a round forex exposure.

To answer in simple NO, forex trading business itself is not scam but there may be some scam brokerage firms which are not regulated so be aware of such fake brokers and safeguard yourself by investing into such bucketshop brokers.

Why you guys have 02 websites with similar content ? Can you explain

To answer in simple NO, forex trading business itself is not scam but there may be some scam brokerage firms which are not regulated so be aware of such fake brokers.

Forex is so far the largest financial market in the world boasting highest liquidity,its huge trading volume representing the largest asset class in the world leading to high liquidity;its geographical dispersion;its continuous operation,24 hours a day apart from weekends etc. I t is not and will never be a scam. It could only smell poisonous to the outside world because traders have polluted it with negligence. This thus overburdens the regulatory body because you can’t cast fraud from the forex without casting out first widespread forex-illiteracy. This has consequently infested even regulated brokers as they are seduced into financial immorality. Making a ridicule of the efficacy of regulation. Think of it how can a whole regulated broker bug its software,deliberately crash platforms, with dishonestly calculated graphical glitches that cause wrecks corruption and flickering. We need thorough education and awareness in the market.

As i mentioned before, we have no affiliation with Forex Peace Army. I guess their content is similair as we are talking about the same subject.

Forex isnt a scam… If your worried about putting your money with a broker, best bet is to do it with a company on the NYSE.

These companies are publicly traded which means the market gives them value. So yeah, I wont give free publicity, but just look for a publicly trading company on the NY stock exchange or NASDAQ for that matter…

Forex is for sure a winable game, but before you get sucked up, let me tell you - it requires a lot more work than you think… A lot more, and im not even totally there yet!

Hope it helps.

Apex.

Hope

As long as u gamble it might seem that forex is a scam :)) And gamble means always in long shot to loose all by default because odds are against u. Knowledge + information and risk diversify always increase your odds for success.

If u talk about broker companies - just choose them wisely search for top forex brokers… we gather at goforex24 top forex companies from real people votes and other key factors.

cheer, Lin

Totally agree with Apex.

Forex is not a bigger scam than any other business.
Producers of food puts in it a tonnes of a crap. After that they makes a great and nice marketing and sells it to us and our children.
Hollywood guys put a crappy movie together, we go to a cinema, watch it and decide after that the movie is stupid as hell, but nobody returns to us a money for the tickets.
I can go on with it endless.

What I mean is that you should stay with an open eyes and pay attention to what you do, no matter what niche it is.

I agree.

But because it attracts much more than its share of gamblers, it’s something of a “desperate buyers’ market” and because of that, a huge industry has grown up around it comprising businesses many of whose fundamental [I]modus operandi[/I] revolves around exploiting the gullible and naive. And that, in turn, gives the presentation of forex-related information, goods and services online something of a “scammy” collective appearance.

Exactly so: it’s all very much “[I]caveat emptor[/I]”. :slight_smile:

++++i applaude you, lexy ++++