One simple advice

Little innocuous details can make the difference. I have one here for you:

Everytime you get into an operation, do it being aware that you don’t know how market will behave at the end and how you will react to. If you stop to think for a minute, you react different on each trade but if for advance you are aware of the fact that your reaction will be uncertain, you will have an edge among those who claim to be rugged but cry like babies at the end.

A small act of thinking that most people won’t do.

really a good advice for me.forex is a place of technique sometimes luck but you have to analysis the market well to do well profit.

Yes you are right, it pays to be critical at times- to look beyond the surface however arrogant. The truth is forex is a rugged market. In a market where currencies are traded, you don’t expect anything to be free- not even bonuses nor rebates. It is a thoroughly competitive market with strategies even becoming psychological. That is why I proffer a mental edge of diligence. For the market to care for your margin, you need all the care and caution you can get. This is the best armor you could wear in the market that would protect you from scam. If you sway yourself about with no edge and unprotected, don’t be surprised if a whole regulated batters and racket you ( for they stop hunt, burn your SL, or infest your trades with slippages and requotes). This is because nowhere is safe in the market- not even the Wall Street so don’t get surprised if you suffer scam from the honorable FXCM, Oanda, Avafx when negligent for your strict sensitivity sometimes regulates your broker more.

Indeed. That is why I do an effort in becoming self aware, easily said than done but I certainly try, all the time. The only trully rugged is market itself.

A small act of thinking that most people won’t do.

I couldn’t agree more on this. It’s those little things that could make a difference of getting huge profit.