Paypal to fund broker

FYI - I got a email from my broker they they now expect funding and withdraw with PayPal .

Confirm with PayPal and they have change their policy . That good for any one as PayPal have $20,000 payment protection

I can smell a shark. Change brokers before it’s too late!

paypal stole money from me. When I complained they immediately froze my account. And now they wont even let me close the account. They have thousands of better business bureau complaints. I wouldn’t trust anyone there to make change for a dollar. I heard that their employees club baby seals on their lunch break.

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

PayPal can be a convenient on-line repayment system that’s widely accepted in the united states, Canada and the united kingdom. Forex brokers that acknowledge PayPal tissue often usually are good-standing firms, which you’ll be able to trust.its a good news that your broker accept Paypal now.

Same thing happened to me. They suspended my account 04 months back. However they allowed me to withdraw my money last week.

Funding via PayPal sounds convenient, but withdrawing may be a bitter experience. Make sure that you comply with PayPal’s anti laundering policy, or you could get your account frozen.

A good paypal support by your broker could be interesting, you know electronic trading plus electronic payment. But in the other regard, sometimes paypal inconsistencies can really give you consistent depression that not even Ben Carson can operate you out. At times,if you complain too much, your fat account can be frozen. On the other end, sometimes you make a payment and it doesn’t reflect with your broker. It maybe easy to refer you to paypal bottlenecks; but at times, it is a conscious broker tactic to force you into philanthropy and their financial support service like Michael Jackson, goes speechless on you. A friend suffered this cheap bucketshop dribble at the hand of a regulated dealing desk, and till now he is waiting for his indemnifications. However surprising, I fear paypal because sometimes you have to use it banking on the transparency of your broker. And then not all- even the licensed have this ethic!

Yes, you are right. Paypal is a very secure payment processor and it is a very good choice for investing. I wanted to use Webmoney for deposits on the Profiforex platform, but decided to use paypal since it is safer.

I have had some bad experiences with Paypal, and have had friends suffer some absolute shockers. I only use Paypal when I have no choice for low cost or hard-to-get-elsewhere items. I wouldn’t want Paypal anywhere near my trading, as that’s business rather than a hobby.

Surely a decent broker will simply let you transfer into/out of a bank account in your own name? That’s certainly what I do, I just have a ringfenced bank account to use for my trading.

Yeh… PayPal has frozen $5k of my money for 180 days before. Stay as far away as possible.

Used PayPal once to fund a very well known Broker Oh and because the name on my account had my middle initial and my paypal account did not the money went astray. Neither party could say where a considerable sum was for several days. So then you have to issue a paypal dispute etc etc. Then the broker says you have cancelled the transaction he cant help etc etc it all snowballs
So make sure your account names are exactly the same.

I would be cautious with it. I had a problem with PayPal a while back. Now that said I still use them, lol. But I ran into a situation with a person who offered movie downloads, his site was some how attached to the Hallmark channel. I wrote and let them know, I was sure they didn’t know. I wanted to download this army movie about American soldiers trapped with German soldiers during Christmas in a forest behind enemy lines its a good movie, well his sight popped up. I had to pay like $60.00 well long story short I never got a thing. I canceled my membership according to his own policy, and I found out his sight was one of those you down load boot legged movies from. I brought all of this up to PayPal and it made no difference to them they rule in his favor I could not believe it. I closed my account filed a complaint with the State of Texas Attorney General Office, but nothing became of anything as far as I know except the guys website is no longer so maybe he was put out of business. So I would not trust PayPal!!

Tao Date i had no Problems with PayPal.

I haven’t had any problems with PayPal and my Trading accounts. The only thing is it can take longer to get your withdrawals. I have found it can add up to three days

I’ve been using PayPal to fund and withdraw from my Broker account for several months plus I’ve used it for other transactions for years and have only found it to be consistently easy, dependable, secure and most of all free.

A couple times a long time ago someone hacked in either there or through my bank and a couple purchases were made I did not authorize and PayPal refunded all of the money to me very quickly. They have since notified me of their greatly improved security and there have been no violations since. In this day what agency or institution hasn’t been hacked anyway? So to not be hacked anymore is saying something for their security measures.

Perhaps they have flags when large amounts of money pass through…I do not know about all that yet as I transfer amounts less than $1,000 mostly, but as a service I’m very glad I don’t have to pay them anything to use it. I believe they are the only money transferring service that is free to use and yet is world wide, secure and trustworthy.

All money transferring services must have firewalls and high security measures and with proper responsibility on my part to change my password regularly as one should on every communication or vital service site they use anyway, there is no problem as far as I’m concerned.

yes Paypal can be a pain & expensive too. But really watch out for Clickbank who appear to be completely unregulated; at least Paypal are regulated,

Jeff

Paypal is a good payment processor for online business except Forex, Paypal is very strict and that’s the reason why there are no many brokers support PP. I’m trading with HotForex and I’m using Skrill, it is a better method to fund broker for your trading.

oh yeah and in case I forgot to mention it… http://www.paypalsucks.com/ !!!

oh yeah and also I was once on a committee to select a payment processing vendor for a large corporation and guess who did not get selected paypal ! so fu paypal sometimes if you step on a little guy it might turn out to be a big guy.

Paypal can be good for your purchases on Ebay and stuff, but for serious business I wouldn’t trust it. If everything is perfect (which seldom happens) the service is good, but if there is something they don’t like, they withhold your money and don’t give you much options/support.

I do not want to use paypal for investing into the brokerage firms because of the risk it may involve. Happy with moneybookers funding itself.