What is your "thing" during forex trading?

I’m asking, how many of you pour some nice scotch or smoke a big fat cigar during trading? or just you know, just having your special thing to get in the mood… I usualy roll a nice dubbi to calm me down for a bit, and then i get straight to trading… It’s working for me, how about you?

Non of the above, in fact I don’t I need that to get going. For it can only slow or dull my senses, so I just learn to stay calm while on working mood and be focused.

Either you are really young or you have been watching too many rubbish films.

LOL this reminds me of The Godfather! I usually just play some upbeat music in the background to get me pumped up. Nothing weird, haha.

I’m usually snacking during trading, either helps me control the jitters or gives me comfort when I lose.

The Godfather?? I thought FxManiac1 meant Gordon Gekko at the beginning. :smiley:

Nothing unusual for me, a man just gotta do what he gotta do. :wink:

Lol mate. I normally listen to music when I do trading. That will reduce my stress a lil bit

You Sir, are no fun. I generaly wanted to know what you guys do, to make you feel relaxed and intense at the same time, so that you can perform well and focused on the market, no need to be uptight about it.

Forex trading business is modern business for us. It’s a global platform where huge profit can we made in a short span of time. If anyone has good technique for trading then Forex trading is ultimate business option

Actually whenever I feel tense while trading I read Forex blogs which help & encourage me.

ye i know forex trading is modern business for us. But I think the discipline trader can make profit because we know many things about the forex Trader .Then you earn easy But discipline It’s Not easy. So try to be a discipline trader.SO Traders Use Forex Technical Analysis.

when I am doing trading that time I am simply listen some old music, just for removing my stress have some snacks but seriously my concentration on trading because I do care about my money that way. Sorry no hard feelings.

My thing is I just try to get inside the mind of those suckers out there, try to catch sentiment and do just the opposite.