Any experiences with Trader's Way?

I’m a U.S. trader, and I’m interested in using the broker Trader’s Way, because of their low deposit requirements and low spreads. But I’m concerned that they are unregulated; has anyone had any bad experiences with them, like withdrawal issues, etc? Are they a good broker?

Never traded with them before. Try their demo account and do a research.

I have a demo account and it seems to work fine, but one thing I cant test without real money is withdrawals.

I’ve been using Trader’s Way… and everything is working fine…

I looked at them on one hand their rep is active in this forum but on the other hand they’re not regulated, and are a market maker. So I took a pass. You can checke them out by
Here’s one of her links. She also has another one where she gives an overall view. If you search traders way it will come up
http://forums.babypips.com/analyst-arena/51758-daily-technical-analysis-kate-curtis-traders-way-27.html

If you like to see how they measure up to other brokers go to this link
Forex Brokers Comparison results

on the right side check the down arrow then scroll down until you reach traders way, high lite it and you’ll get information on who they are, how they’re set up and what they offer. You can compare up to 9 brokers with this program Hope that helps
Gp

I would really think but it’s a moot point. Since you are a US trader you can only use a broker within the United States. Every broker within the United States must have some type of certification.

Unless a broker is NFA regulated or some kind of certification, I would not trade with them. Do some research on companies like Refco and you will see why.