Can forex investing be started with $100000 or more?

[B]Hello everyone,I am new to forex.A very simple question I wanted to get through.Please help me out.[/B]

Can I start forex trading with only $100K that is a hundred thousand dollars and not more than that?

I am looking to invest way more than it,nearly $1 Million.Is it possible? In short I want to risk more money to make more money,even if I lose all my $1 million,it doesn’t matter.I can get another $10 Million.and another $50 Million.

If Yes,which broker should I register with.

And what will the size of investment here,because I read on internet that with $100000 ,the leverage ratio is 1:100 or 1:50,that means $2000 or $1000 per trade in an investment if I am not correct.

If you are looking to invest your money and let it work for you, steer clear of the forex market. On the other hand, if you want to put in a ridiculous amount of time and work to learn how to trade fx, my advice is to take the time to learn with a demo account, or a small amount of money you can truly throw away, nowhere close to $100k. If you’re going this route, start by doing babypips school, it answers pretty much all your questions.

Yes, you can open an account with 100k, but if you don’t know what you’re getting into (you don’t, by the way) it’s going to disappear faster than you think.

P.S. - I imagine there are 15 different brokers desperately emailing you or sending you PMs right about now.

second P.S. - If you can throw away millions let me know, I’ll take some of it off your hands. :18:

Man, I’m with you on that one! I wouldn’t mind a couple mil to trade with. Leverage? pshhh who needs it!

Look like someone is trolling here! :slight_smile:

Like if somebody with millions on a side would come to ask financial advices in an anonymous online forum. Right! :slight_smile:

Yeah, even their entertainment value is zero, could not even come up with something a little more plausible.

pick up your phone and call citi, tell them you got a million and the rest is all predictable.
however this is just the wrong place to ask for advice and anyway if you have managed to make a milly without breaking
bad, then you shouldn’t be asking for investment advice from babypips

pick up your phone and call citi, tell them you got a million and the rest is all predictable.
however this is just the wrong place to ask for advice and anyway if you have managed to make a milly without breaking
bad, then you shouldn’t be asking for investment advice from babypips

Big lol. You can be a forex broker or small financial institution with that money.