My manual trading

Hello,

Introduction
I will start up by spoken language my name is David and that i when I attempt manual commerce I lose all of my selected capital.(What some way to start out off AN intro)

When I initial started commerce Forex i used to be beneath the impression, possibly just like the majority of individuals, that you just will build 100’s of each day with little or no capital. I started off with a meager $100 in a very normal account, with a margin level of 1:400. This alone diode to my end. My account lasted roughly a pair of weeks. once I remember I really realize this quite stunning, I ought to have blown my account at intervals the primary day. i exploit to ne’er use foreign terrorist organization or TP. this type of commerce unbroken Pine Tree State up day and night.

I blew my account five times before i made a decision that i would have to be compelled to browse into Forex. therefore I went and took a free course and thought that all over again i used to be prepared. however instead I visited Zulutrade and lost another $500. At around this point i made a decision that i might visit machine-driven commerce. i used to be lucky and solely lost concerning $200 with EAs that were famed to not work. I actually have since created back the majority of my cash that I actually have ever lost. i’m on the proper track.

I am about to provide manual commerce another go however solely on a demo account to envision wherever it leads Pine Tree State.

Strategy
Timeframe: Most of the time H1 and higher than
Currency pair: Any that have smart setups
TP+SL: are keen about the support and resistance areas.

I will trade only primarily based off of previous Support and Resistance areas. i will be able to trade with and against the trend. i will be able to trade reversals and retracements. i will be able to essentially trade each valid signal, that I view valid from reading the charts. i will be able to gently take macro fundamentals into play. i’m told this is often conjointly called worth Action commerce.

Money Management
Demo account is loaded with $100,000. i will be able to trade zero.50 ton sizes for each $100,000. Intermediate combining can occur each $5000 wherever i will be able to raise my ton size by zero.01. At succeeding $100,000 i will be able to add zero.50 to my beginning base ton size.(I doubt i will be able to get that far)

I will commit to solely have one trade per try at a time. however it’s doable to search out different trades on higher/lower timeframes that i will be able to conjointly trade.

Other Details
I will choose and opt for my trades commonly before i’m going to figure. I actually have a thirty minute span wherever i will be able to scan the charts quickly, determine any doable entries and submit my orders/pending orders. i could build trades once work. i will be able to attempt to have charts place up once work, however, I cannot guarantee something.

I will periodic update this to input something i believe I actually have forgotten.

98% of the times when you loose at zulutrade is because followers have not applied proper account management and they are quite eager to gain and are risk taking to the full. You cant become a millionaire from a 500 USD account, you cant do that even from 5K one. It doesnt need to be a financial guru to do that, but more to actually as a simple math problem.