Does Forex Make you more Money than Stocks or Futures?

Hello Guys,

I know that im new to this community, and i know many newbies(like me) are wondering the same thing.
Stocks vs Future Forex vs Spot Forex. I Did my research and it confuses me more and more because every site says different things. I know that the forex market is more liquid, larger,etc. but in reality how many successful people are there that have made their money off forex? I know just two Paul Rotter(Future Forex) and George Soros(Spot Forex). I know they are not Rich Quick Schemes, but i want you guys to be as honest as possible, Why do you trade Spot forex or Future forex? Which is Better for making money? I Ask this because I’m 18 and i want to learn to invest in the right things that are going to pay me off later.
Also is it true that in spot forex we trade against the market meanwhile in futures and stocks we trade in the market?

Thanks,
Tar

P.D Sorry if im in the wrong section.

Hello and welcome to this community.
First of all it would be great to graduate at the school of pipsology.

About your question. I do forex and stocks because I don’t have many trades. I’m a long term trader. I trade on weekly charts and in forex you have to consider the correlation between the pairs. I make more money out of stocks. In stocks there is no correlation you have to consider and when you receive a buy signal you can buy it but in forex you have to keep an eye at the correlation. Forex is much harder than stocks but it’s profitable when you do it right.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info and yes im on it. What is more profitable day trading or swing? and also if more people would like to comment please do!