Editing and posting a chart - need advice

What is the best tool or method to edit a chart (I.e. Write comments, draw arrows, etc.) and then how do you insert that post into a thread message. I’ve tried two methods that aren’t working on BabyPips…the manage attachments and insert image icon.

My charting tool is trading station from FXCM.

Hello,
I use FXCM Trading Station too; basically, there are labels that you can use, but they are limited in scope, so if you want to draw arrows or other graphics you may have to take a screenshot and draw on it by importing it into, say, Microsoft Paint, then using the final image from there as your chart to post on here. You can draw lines and circles/rectangles, but that is all. By the way, are you using the Web version? I know that some features of Trading Station are only available in the Desktop version…
I hope this helps…

Tradingview.com offers charts for all the major currencies and several cross pairs. The data feed is actually from FXCM and the charts show the bid prices. FXCM marketscope is a great charting tool, but I find TradingView offers versatility in its functions. Most if not all the tools (indicators, retracements, etc) offered by MarketScope are available in Tradingview. I just discovered the website awhile back – you can use it for free and if you like it you can create a free account that allows you to save your work spaces. In my opinion it’s been a great tool for charting. There is also a public chat that allows to interact with traders, but I find it can be distracting at times (especially when they’re not discussing FX or trading), so I took that function off. Cheers.

Thanks for the info. What about the actual act of putting the chart into a thread message? Does anyone have problems with that? I have not had any success with it. Will keep trying.

When you reply to a post, click the third button from the right (above the message box) and this will bring up the image attachment window; just be aware that the attachment will appear as a code within your message, and will only show as an actual image once you have submitted your post.

This is brilliant… Thank you!!!