Trading partner wanted(serious inquiry only)

My name is Sam,I been trading forex for three ys now.but had a hard time to succeed. Beginning always good “fresh mind” know where I’m going know what I doing,but over time with over trading probably the market start to taking me down.if anyone you guys out there experience the same, please contact me,I been having a idea that like open a PARTNERS ACCOUNT or some thing similar so we can make decision together trade together to eliminate the bad trades.if anyone interested please look for me on skype ID forextradingpatner or email me at samw9645@gmail com. And I’m just just look for small start somewhere around $1500 to $5000 detail will be discuss once trust is established.

This is not a good idea. I rather suggest you to develop your own strategy. It is really hard to find genuine partners in this business. Good luck

You might want to consider putting a crew together to build a training method, but everyone keeps their own account, but you could lean on each other for support. Whatever your trading style is, ask other traders with the same style to see if there’s any interest. I did something similar to this. We are day traders and we all use moving averages in our trading analysis, but different ways and with different indicators. A member from this community in another discussion " said there’s more than one way to skin a leopard ( cat)" He was absolutely right. Anyway you could star like that and see where it goes
Good luck
Gp

Thank u all for the comments you made.This just an idea that hope will help me and someone like me try to get a spot in the market make some steady money like hedge funds.i had some good time in the market but market is wild cow,I know to do this need a lot of self discipline. But I’m not a perfect one.hope there some body out there we can work together to earn a spot in the market.a team of three people or up would be perfect.

Just try get a transparent trustworthy broker, do try your diligent researches, you could go to forex sanity and diligently research.