How to Start Forex Online?

I read some information and tutorials already about Forex.I am newbie here…as a start do I need to get bigger amount or all of my money to Forex business?

Its a balance between how much you are willing to risk and how much your time is worth.

Hello mattheucbois,

my first questions to you:

1. how much time are you hoping to invest in Forex?

2. Do you have a regular job/income?

3. Do you have money that you can afford to lose, which you could invest in opening an account?

4. How long have you been trading on a demo account, and how successfully?

5. Why Forex instead of, say, stocks?

6. Are you doing this for fun (as a personal challenge), as an investment, or to make money?

I think the best amount is what you can afford to lose. Because you’ll most likely end up losing them, especially if you haven’t tried demo trading yet :slight_smile:

We must learn first and educate ourselves about forex trading using demo account. We can learn many things about forex trading. It’s asset for us for trading with real account. Because we will get basic skills for trading which will be used as long as we trade in forex.

You should know the risk prior to enter in to forex trading. Otherwise you will risk your hard earned money. It’s simple | Always use money you can afford to lose.