Forex trading schools?

Hey all,
I was wondering, are there any real trading schools for forex? Im not talking about an online service from some coach, I mean a real study or something in that direction…
So are there?
Thanks!

My Brokers main course writer offers a 6k course from Basic to advanced. He is the guy who taught me and has had many awards on real trading desk. Even rubbed shoulders with a certain British Prime minister. He is a solid trader best I have ever seen.

His name is Avramis look him up…

You could try the London-based Welcome // Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management, run by Anton Kreil, which comes highly recommended.

Again, it is your decision in the end, so there may be others which are equally good and more to your liking…

Have a look at the website, though.

Take care

Anton’s school is quite good. He was a big time GS trader mainly on the IPO side.

He is not big on FX reckons volatility is low and should only consist of a portfolios 10%. No money to be made he says unlike stocks.

Not sure if you’ve seen it yet but we do have the [B]School of Pipsology[/B] that’s one of the most recommended go-to places for forex newbies. Check it out! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the responses guys! Ill definetly loon into them

And yea I know about the school here at babypips. But thats just a manual to start overall right? At some point you should take serious/professional coaching or something like that right.?

If you are interested in Price action trading you can check out 2ndskiesforex by Chris Capre. He provide professional coaching on price action trading which comes highly recommended as well.

There are several important skills needed in order to become a successful forex trader. And like all skills, learning them takes a bit of time and practice.