AUD/NZD Trading Video: outlook and trading scenarios for the pair

In today’s video, I will be looking at the Aussie-Kiwi, a pair that is stirring much

interest and debate because of upside potential: what are the technical aspects

to look out for, and how to place our trades?

With upcoming high-impact event risk next week (Tuesday) for both Aussie Dollar

(the [B]RBA rate decision[/B]) and Kiwi Dollar (the [B]New Zealand 4Q Unemployment Data[/B]), we must

be prepared and wait to see whether the current AUD/NZD bullish trend is just

corrective of a years-long bear trend or a true reversal.

This, and more, on today’s trading video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5-zr01XNPU

Happy trading.

Well, after much anticipation, I traded this pair long on the 26th March, entering at 1.0736,

and the trade is now 91.3 pips in the money… Has the reversal to the upside finally started?

We shall wait and see…

Cheers.

Well, here we are, there is some doubt that this bullish trend will continue for now, after the soft Aussie CPI data last night…

Tonight will see the RBNZ rate decision throw some fireworks into the mix, so if it were bullish for the NZD, this could spell a

very difficult time for AUD/NZD’s supposed rise from a historic floor…

Some useful thoughts on this and other NZD pairs from David Song, Currency Analyst at DaiilyFX.com, in his video today:

Good luck!

Happy trading.

Well, here we are, there is some doubt that this bullish trend will continue for now, after the soft Aussie CPI data last night…

Tonight will see the RBNZ rate decision throw some fireworks into the mix, so if it were bullish for the NZD, this could spell a

very difficult time for AUD/NZD’s supposed rise from a historic floor…

Some useful thoughts on this and other NZD pairs from David Song, Currency Analyst at DaiilyFX.com, in his video today:

Good luck!

Happy trading.

Following the initial rally, which I closed with around 100 pips profit, I waited for the pair to pick up again, and
am now about 60 pips in the money… A good start to the week for this pair…