Is the use of EA profifitable?

Well, I mentioned that the AUDNZD version of Forex Benz provides us with the most adequate trading data about this robot. There are no backtests, but there is a real account with Profiforex, active since January 14, 2013.

For this relatively short period of trading, the account with Profiforex has amassed a gain of 111%, which is a very nice reading, even when it is compared with the top automated strategy on Myfxbook’s auto trade platform – the Forex Growth Bot. The latter has delivered a smaller gain - of 39%, since the start of January 2013.

Forex Benz’s gain translates into a profit of $2,747, which comes on top of an initial deposit of $2,500. Not bad, ha? But I must share a suspicion of mine – Profiforex offers pretty lucrative cent accounts. I just wonder whether this real account is a cent account or not. If it is, then the gain is big, but the profit is not impressive at all.”

Please, guys, does EA’s like this exist? Has anyone of you really used an EA to make even the smallest profit? Forgive my question, I am not an expert.

EA developers make lots of promises about what they have produced. And some traders have often reported some good EA’s. SO I think they do exist, but you don’t have to trust them all the time. I uploaded and EA to the ProfiForex platform some time back, I am yet to use thought, but will keep you posted when I start using it.

First, I would like to thank you for responding to my post, I could not bear to keep it to myself but to share this with other traders who do not believe that the use of EAs exist and some brokers do allow it to run fairly in their platform. I have been enjoying the use of EA with this broker platform from day one and it is still in use till now. Well, keep me posted whenever you check it out.

@Bob5star, is the Forex Benz EA still available? I would love to try it out on my account. Kindly share a link where you got this information or point me in the right direction.

I try EA’s on demo account some of them are profitable I did less trading in real account with them . I had a fear EA can spoil my amount any time .It is true you can loose your control on trading all decisions are made by EA then trader can not manage trades according to his own will.