Not everyone can become a trader :(

Hi everyone)Today i am gonna share the sad story of my trading career. I started trading about one and a half year ago .First i started to trade with indicators all over my charts on smaller time frames like 5M and 15M and blew up my $100 account in just one month.Then i realized that the indicators really suck and i started to
trade on the naked charts using a price action strategy.This time i have chosen the bigger time frames because bigger time frames are much reliable for price action signals and patterns but you need to get real patient for hunting the right setups which occur only 5-8 times a month.It was like one winner and one loser and achieving consistency in my trading was just a dream.And month after the month with no success till this day i have gained nothing and my account size is getting smaller .I have tried to learn trade and money management but again without a consistency it holds no value.In conclusion this is just a waste of time,effort and money. Now i am really tired ,frustrated and sick from this trading thing.It,s a fact not everyone can become a trader because everyone deals with his emotions,patience and frustration from loosing trades in a different way which effect his or her trading results.
May be i just need to find a right strategy or i have little experience to know what works or not.
May be i can make a money using copying/following services like zulutrade or etoro etc or to invest in PAMM projects because in this way i can minimize my risk by investing the capital in traders who have proven themselves as successful traders over time.Yes i will minimize my profit potential by paying bigger spreads,commissions or percentage of profit but in this way at least i can see some potential of being profitable .
I would like to ask few questions:
1)Has anyone of you made any money with zulutrade?
2)What homework i need to do before following successful traders on zulutrade?
Thanks and waiting for your replies.
Safe Trading.

Correct. So why not just wait for the right set-ups? There’s a handful per month, as you said, but they have close to 90% probability of working out [I]if you play them correctly[/I]. It’s so much less time consuming than scalping, and the rewards can be similar if not greater. I’m guessing your error is lying somewhere in [B]trade management[/B] or [B]over-trading[/B] if you recognize that the best PA set ups only pop up a few times per month but you are still losing money. You’ve already had one of the greatest revelations - indicators don’t work! Price action is the best way to go.

Why, why, why - are you trading with real money instead of a demo account? [I]Create your own consistency. Learn from yourself first and foremost, and [B]embrace your mistakes[/B][/I]. You are your own greatest tool. Create and keep a trading journal.
What I do is I write about why I entered, my thoughts on the signals, and attach pictures of my charts from when I took the trade. I will record updates when price hits a target area and I take partial profits, or when I manage a trade. Finally, when the position is completely closed I will reflect on it. Whether it went right or wrong and why I think so, plus what I will do differently the next time and [I]what I learned[/I] from the trade.
There is only so many variations in which the market can present itself - trade them all on demo; you have nothing to lose - learn through doing, success or failure. Eventually you will be able to read the market like a book.

Dumb. You might as well just passively invest in the S&P 500. All I see on Zulu are traders who start off well, and then experience a massive drawdown and go bust. Don’t put your money in the hands of another trader (sometimes, even a machine!). They do nothing that you can’t learn to do yourself.

It takes diligence, commitment, and practice. But I guarantee with only 30 minutes to an hour per day (trading price action at New York close on the Daily time frame), you will be successful in a few months if you do it properly.

Edit: Also, use history data in MT4! This will accelerate your learning, as you can flip through daily candles in a few seconds rather than waiting an entire day for them to form. Advance one candle, see if it is a good PA signal… If yes, record entry/management conditions and then look how it would have played out. This is great for learning how to spot signals, but you still need the other half of the puzzle which is live trade management, for which there is no substitute.

Hi. I’m new here and in Forex business as well. One thing I know is that this is not a get rich quickly program and steady profit is the main goal here.

Hi jadd806) I waited for the right setups and played them but all i am seeing in the past one year is just wait play a right setup it,s successful ,then wait another happens it,s a loss and this cycle continues.All i am getting is loosing a time with one winner and one looser without achieving a consistency.And i am not overtrading or the revenge trading nor i am looking for a overnight success.I know this is a slow process ,but for god sake how one can progress without achieving consistency?
I am trading with real money.
Well on zulu the one thing i have noticed so far is that the followers don,t do their homework and start following the multiple successful traders blindly with poor money management .And as we know no strategy is 100% perfect when the traders have a drawdown it causes the margin calls or big drawdown for those followers with poor money management who thought they can get rich overnight.As the saying goes “whatever goes up comes down”

Don’t get me wrong, I think there are some things which can be learned from observing traders on Zulu. However, observing and then creating your own method from what you learn should be the ultimate goal, rather than relying on others to provide (potentially false) signals.

If you’re only seeing a 50% win rate, you must be doing something wrong other than signal identification. Can you post some examples of trades you might take? What’s your risk:reward like, and how do you determine take profit and stop levels?

Hi MD,

If you’re willing to give it one last try, I’m willing to help

But I’ll need to see your journal for your previous trades [ my interest is in your money and trade management ]

Cheers

PS:

EDDY MO [ 301 Moved Permanently ] seems to know his ZuluTrade. There are many ways to skin the forex cat. If you feel it’s a viable option, give him a shout.

Cheers

Thats unfortunately true, people will try but will never be the next George Soros. If your not born with certain characteristics of a trader you will always have a limited ceiling no matter how hard you try.

DUDEST…

off topic: is that a Ducati I see before me?!?

RESPECT

To the OP:

sorry about your story, and I think that you are right to take a break!

I hope that you will find that…

being a Forex failure does not make you a lesser human being!!!

Keep your chin up

and do not take it like it is THE END!

Second that PmH. find what you are good at and master it, not necessarily trading. BUT, don’t give up yet, many good traders bloom after a couple of years. keep on researching and when you find what works, you will certainly know.

Yes sir, the 1090S!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Dudest…

You have earned a whole new level of respect…

Off topic: how does it ride?

nice zulutrade commercial!

Hi dudest)It,s been a long time since we last talked with each other.No one here knows better than you about the price action strategy i am talking about and you helped me the most by answering my every question in jonathan,s fox price action thread.Well i have my trading history to show you if that gives you insights into my trading but i haven,t took the screen shots of every trade .
And yes i saw EDDY MO giving a lot of answers regarding zulu trade on baby pips but i hope he is not working for zulu trade.You know in this onlinetrading it,s hard to know who is saying who is right or who is wrong.

Not really and what type of a commercial asks questions about his own business ? lol

Sir! i agree with you and i am giving up may be i not becoming a trader by following this strategy but there are plenty to ways to skin the forex cat and i won,t stop looking for investing opportunities in this market.

Hey there I got your pm, : << i) I saw you answering many questions about the zulutrade on baby pips,can you please tell me are you working for zulutrade or you are sharing your own experience with zulu as a follower or trader ?
A week ago i opened a demo account with zulutrade and so far the results are good after following the top two traders of zulutrade.
Can you please tell me what research i need to do before following the successful traders on zulu,etoro etc ?The results are really that transparent in reality?
I have also opened a thread and asked some questions about zulutrade,i will be glad if you participate and share your thoughts.>>

I cant comment on etoro, as I had bad experience with their platform, and frankly, am not a big fan of it. So, lets talk zulutrade here: The only research you can do on traders is actually when choosing traders is to look for actually low dd, positive trades and most importantly using stop/losses! this is my criteria! and when he/she starts loosing, then you abandon the ship and move to another trader.

Thanks for your quick reply eddo mo ) For how long have you been trading with zulutrade?

YOU do! but its a really bad and obvious disguise. and your second posting name under which you answer your own posts doesnt make it any better either.

Incorrect and out of order.

Your own first two posts on BP were edited for advertising, most likely you had your web site at the bottom
I think you should edit your most recent post.