Price Action Story Times (PAST)

Hi folks, I’ve been around babypips for awhile now and still consider myself a padawan of forex. On my Journey of learning I’ve uncovered a lot of great information with a lot of help from some great mentors and traders.

Initially I followed indicators senselessly without knowing what the price was really telling me. And nearly ended up buying into some guru’s £*** FX course.

Luckily I then discovered the power of price action, and in my opinion is best style out there, but after awhile i realised that the market isn’t so black and white, so I decided to carry on my journey for knowledge.

I soon realised that if you combine good PA setup i.e, Pin bars, engulfing bars and 2 bar reversals at swing high/lows and at key horizontal levels with Volume analysis, IB’s, triangles, divergences and channels you could start to really understand what the market is saying because lets face it really is another language.

And here at babypips you can safely ask for help without a guru trying to Jedi mind trick your ass out of $$$!!!

So if I do find any great setups with a combined PA story. I’m going to post them here. And I would love for all you forex traders novice or senior to post your setups and analysis too.

Many thanks and hope to see you all in the near future.

Darth

Hi peeps, so be waiting for a good setup to get this thread rolling and think this is a good one.

Here we have the EURCAD Daily chart.

Firstly we can see the Price action is showing us a signal, on the 21/02/14 a nice looking bearish pin bar formed giving us a indication that the bulls might be struggling then on the 28/02/14 another bearish pin bar formed this time bigger and with a big volume bar which was the biggest in 20 days. And last but not least you can see a bearish Divergence formed where price has been been climbing but the RSI has been dropping. And it looks like a double top forming.

Anyway stay tuned to see how this turns out. And If you have any comments I would love to hear them.

Thanks

Darth

Nice trade setup thanks for posting, will be looking forward to the turn out

happy pipping

Hi all, as the EURCAD trade is still brewing thought I would post another setup I’ve just seen.

Here on gold d1 chart you can see price has formed a IB setup right on a strong KHL. Also with price making higher higher and RSI showing lower highs looks like a bearish divergence in the making. Volume isn’t saying much but probably will once a breakout occurs. To me this looks like a good short setup and if it breaks lower it will most likely hit the the 1320 mark with no problem.

Love to hear your thoughts.

'Best

Darth