How worried are you about Ukraine?

The media has talked plenty about it and in most cases given you their opinion. The currencies most affected are not tradeable by most of you guys in this forum so how worried are you really about it? In my case I do not really care too much as it has a very limited impact on my own forex trades.

Sure the Japanese Yen and Swiss Franc moved a few pips, but overall the forex market outside the currencies impacted by the Ukrainian situation largely ignored developments for now. The impacts have been felt in other parts of the financial market.

Any type of impact the situation over there will have, will be factored into price ya know.
If you’re one of the smart folks who try to trade w/ the bigger fish in the pond, then you’ll most likely have nothing to worry about.

:slight_smile:

I am not worried :). Just wanted to start a discussion about it. As I stated above, I do not care too much about it as the forex markets have largely ignored it for now.

I’m not that much worried. I hate playing geopolitical events and stay away from trading them.

Not exactly worried about the tension, - of course the currencies were quite volatile on Monday and Tuesday. The calm after the storm (wednesday) was somehow boring markets ranged across board. Either these guys fight or get back home.

Not worried at all. Go have some fun and make some money while the opportunity is there. And continue to hype it to your friends and milk it further. :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahaha…true talk