How worried are you about Ukraine?

The media has talked plenty about it and in most cases given you their opinion. The currencies most affected are not tradeable by most of you guys in this forum so how worried are you really about it? In my case I do not really care too much as it has a very limited impact on my own forex trades.

Sure the Japanese Yen and Swiss Franc moved a few pips, but overall the forex market outside the currencies impacted by the Ukrainian situation largely ignored developments for now. The impacts have been felt in other parts of the financial market.

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/63764-how-worried-you-about-ukraine.html#post609551

Alright, there was definitely something wrong on Friday as all my threads which I started appear twice.

Ukraine = sanctions to Russia from G7, European countries depends on imported “energy” from Russia, which will increase price of energy thus trade balance = trade deficit (long term) Euro will plunge so hard, but banks want it high for now.

i think it is a threat war. the invester will choose gold for their money . and all currency will down

Yeah Russia is under serious pressure, but I think it will overcome it. Taking into consideration that Russia are thinking about withdrawing from dollar reserve it could really provoke serious volatility on the markets