Anybody trading gold ,

& whats this weeks outlook on the yellow metal

gidday Liberty , I trade gold silver and oil mainly ,thats enufff for me to watch

the way I see it atm ,Im just waiting for a break of the channell ,good chance to the downside but Ill wait and see ,watch for “pin bar” or other ,

I think gold is going to break the 1355 mark again befor retracing but it seems like 1390-1395 would be next target for gold , and 1337-1328 would be the lows

H

I think the next target could just break 1396 . 50.00 fib level on the daily

I have no idea which way atm a break of either horizontal line will rule my actions, of course pend orders could capture move iether way … its sitting right on a downtrend line atm also which makes me think a reversal on the cards

It hit the 100.0 retracment level on the 1 hour in my chart and looks like it could make it’s way back to the 1337 and lower

Gold made a huge unexpected move up I think next target for gold is 1390

gidday yep I waited for the break of the reisistance line I drew and entered long but was stooped out using a trailing stop, I hate using trailing stops bnut when something moves that quickly it can come back even quicker so the capture short sharp moves , I am looking at 1400 resitance now , if u zoom out to weekly you will see that 1400(approx) is pretty strong IMO ,im looking to enter again at 1368.8 on the hourly chart cheers Q

Yeah I got stopped out I was expecting a pull back to 1337.00 and hit 1337.41 then shot right back up so it was few pips from my target but now I’m long to 1380-1390

ah I see the diff , im in australia trading xauusd 1366 atm

I’m in Canada right now currently trading at 1365 I think gold is going to pull to 1356 before taking out 1373

I was in a long but cough it very high at 1370 decide to close and wait for a better entry

I was really expecting a pull back to 37,36 before a move like this it really through me off I ended up holding my short I had a short at like 1340 took A little bit of a loss because of that mistake

hey can u post a chart , not much good being at diff angles to each others ideas

It’s not that clear I have to fib charts set up on the monthly and weekly , blue fib level I have as support this was from yesterday’s chart

I will try and take clear one& repost

ok looks like we on same track… ok I NEVER go against the black 40SMA set to hi/lo/2 , entries against the trend way to risky IMO

its ok … just wanted to make sure the candle are the same

Yeah looks like I closed my trade early I’m just going to sit this out and look for the next short entry screwd this trade up missed out on 400pips
Have
You gone in long yet ?

no , im doing other things atm I fig I got stopped out yesterday i will need to see something like a pull back now to renenter , after about 4yrs of doing forex gold etc I realise that there is NO NEED to CHASE unless you are in profit on that trend …im short OIL @ 98.35 so thats an interest … Im fairly confident gold will run up so will wait till I see pull back cheers