What do you think guys?

Here’s the story,

A friend of mine and her friends gathered some money so that they can invest in forex. But the money they collected will be given to someone who is knowledgeable about forex so that he will be the one to do the actual trading. They have around $4,500 dollars in cash. Now, the guy who is doing the trading will not give something for the initial funds but he will get a 30% cut of the profits, and when the profits for that month is more than 30% of the capital, the traders cut will be come 35% and when the profits is more than 50%, he will have a 50% cut. I know that they ought to give the trader a cut of the profits but isn’t 50% too big? when I asked them why they were all right with that, she said that it’s ok since they wouldn’t even profit if it wasn’t for the trader.

Is the cut too big or just fine? What do you think?

Your friend should demand to see a verified myfxbook.com account before they give this guy a cent.

Also, any Forex account manager who is performing well enough to put a stipulation in about making more than 30% and 50% gains per month wouldn’t waste his time with a measly $4.5k account. He would have accounts on the order of 100k and higher flocking to him if he could consistently return 30% per month.

Chances are this guy is a scam artist and your friends won’t see a cent of their money back. Ever heard the saying about if it sounds too good to be true?

Don’t worry about the person, I think they know the guy and they have been doing this for 3months before I had a conversation with her. 2 of those months, they had 50% plus profits, which means the cut is 50-50 for that month and for this month, she said that they had already reached the 40% mark(it’s not even March 15) which means the trader is making about $1500 a month while they are making 350-450(depending on how much they gave in the capital).

And in my friend’s country, $4,5k is a huge amount.

off topic- but, “gracieJJ” = gracie jiu-jitsu? Do you train?

Yes, I do train regularly but I do not compete.

Nice - I’m a blue belt.

I’m a purple of carlson gracie :slight_smile:

Anyways, back on topic. Don’t you guys think that this profit cut is too huge given the fact that he did not invest money?

i think your friend do not need change. because your friend was get money . keep it. and develop it more. it will be better