Dose any body trade with heiken Ashi

Dose any body here use Heiken Ashi and do you have any good trading tips , what do you think is better bar charts candles or Heiken Ashi ?

Japanese and Heiken Ashi
Use the same information, they just calculate it differently. I use Heiken Ashi candles and I have compared both side by side and I found you don’t get as many false signals with Heiken Ashi on the shorter time frames. You should google Heiken Ashi candle sticks versus Japanese candle sticks and you’ll see what I mean

[QUOTE=“gp00053;612974”] Japanese and Heiken Ashi Use the same information, they just calculate it differently. I use Heiken Ashi candles and I have compared both side by side and I found you don’t get as many false signals with Heiken Ashi on the shorter time frames. You should google Heiken Ashi candle sticks versus Japanese candle sticks and you’ll see what I mean[/QUOTE] I started Using it the past week and already notice clearer signals

Good. If you look both of them up like I said they rely on same info, just calculate it differently. Good Luck with them
Gp