Why we need more (good) female traders

This is not againt women or men but u all as usual dont underdtand **** shes a fututets trader which means in essence shes a bookmaker has a licence that gauranteed she gets paid as long as the weat corn field is in contract to make a product to tender say wall mart wearher corn prices go hi or low she gets affilliate commision hardly rrading and lowest form of exploititing the market intelligence nothing to do with it and no we dont need more women or. Men like this its called financial afffilate marketing

Women rule comoddities brokering futurers trading .e bookmakers cause ther dads own farms there simplybaffilatevmarketingbof tendersvthrew farmsvand commissions ontop of it cause they get the the the tenders

Thanks Fisher …please moderate your tone…

The thread is not exclusivwly about women traders but also about women working within financial institutions.

The Gender Face-Off: Do Females Come Out on Top in Terms of Trading Performance? by Wei Lu, Peter L. Swan, P. Joakim Westerholm :: SSRN

May 2016 paper looking at female stock traders’ performance in Finland, 1995-2011…

Is it connected to “farm payrolls”?

Who knows…

Meet…

Elena Ambrosiadou:

That’s quite nice to learn that there are good female traders and the world needs it. There should be no differences in our and them and we should acknowledge them.

It’s a very interesting topic and I personally like this idea of getting more women involved in trading to balance the gender in trading.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/21/reuters-america-former-top-bofa-female-banker-settles-bros-club-bias-lawsuit.html

Lol! It really is that bad… Funny article, I wonder how she spun that web?

Women are more successful in any field of work. Even in Forex I have seen many such women, and we need them to get ourselves motivated towards it.

wonders how long before those smart FX women start looking for mail order husbands lol

I am not sure about that but I wonder, instead, how long before smart FX women on Babypips

contribute to this thread… We have seen about three, if my memory serves me right: that does

not mean anything per se, but it is disappointing nonetheless.

Those smart girls will you never ever see in an babypips forum,

ps to info i have living almost 4 years in East europe mostly in Ukraine … Was almost open a married agency 17 years ago…
But i found out i would mix pleasure and business to much :slight_smile:

TraderFeed: A Great Opportunity for Women Interested in Trading and Finance

rotflmao your a greedy one

“Firms majority owned by women in InvestmentNews study were more likely to be top performers” …

[B]Women-owned advisory firms outperform their peers[/B]

I think that forex trading is not limited to male but anyone can do it anywhere anytime and that’s might be the reason of its popularity.

Interesting Thread!

I am not sure how I missed this thread. This topic has been lingering in the back of my mind recently. I have a few thoughts that I’d like to share.

I read an article on an independent news site based on some conspiracy type beliefs about “Planex X or Nibiru” and the age of Aquarius that we are supposedly transitioning to. During this period it is believed that women will become more in tune with the analytical or “masculine” part of the brain, while men are to become in tune with the “feminine” hemisphere. This transition will result in women taking a leading role in society in both government and business, among others.

It is believed that the arrival of Planet X coincides with the shifting of the poles (an actual physical shift which will result in India residing where the north pole currently does!) and even further enhancing the transition into the age of Aquarius. Some say this transition will take place in the next eight years and that it has already begun. Scientific evidence shows a supposed shift has already begun. Maybe the real explanation for global climate change can be pointed to this shift in poles?

Anyhow, I am by no means a conspiracy theorist type fanatic. Just to be safe, however, I have implemented a secret plan to “encourage” my girlfriend to take an interest in trading. I am leaving forex books by her bedside, in the bathroom. Leaving forex articles open on the desktop for her in the morning. Making little comments about how women are more successful as traders and how I like when she takes an interest. And making sure to reward her with a good massage or cooking her a meal, when she is making progress.

My secret plan make work out, may not. There’s always hoping that the results of my trading over the next eight years will make it unnecessary for either of us to HAVE to trade:)