Can someone please burst my bubble about this semi martingale strategy

so i’ve been demoing this martingalish strategy where i take 15 pips profit on hourly charts ( tripling the initial lotsize and hedging if the trade goes the opposite way )

I’ve read everywhere that martingales dont work , but the thing is for this strategy to fail the currency pair has to move within a 30 pips range for atleast a day ,which frankly i’ve never encountered on my mt4 backtesting

I trade only the high volatility gbp, aud, jpy pairs

So my question is , can somebody give me an example when a pair only moved inside a 30 pips range for atleast 2 days ?

i tried going back on mt4 but never found a day like that on any of the currency pairs.

IF someobody could help me find a day like that and burst my bubble about this strategy i’d be extremely grateful because otherwise i’ll start trading live and might loose it all someday

Anything can happen in the markets and that means, eventually, everything will. I’ve never been comfortable with Martingale based strategies because I’ve seen large accounts destroyed with them, but that’s not to say yours won’t work - at least until the Black Swan arrives and gives you your 30 pip trading range.

Keep us posted.

so far i’ve been suceesful 12 - 16 % return monthly ( on demo obviously)

I have a good feeling about this , but i’ve been burnt a couple of times by the fx market so i am not gonna jump into a live account any time soon.

I’ve read that martingales of any sort never work out long term. So i am gonna trade full time for a few months to see how it pans out

I make 10 trades a day so i guess after 4 more months of demo i would have made about 1200 trades and that would be good time to go live

I too have done back testing on something similar,the only days the market does not move is around Easter,Xmas etc…very interesting to find someone on the same wave length