What would you ask?

Hey! I am really curious what would you ask top forex trader if you have a posibillity to sit one on one?

Hmm, this is a tough one.

For now I’d say “What trading habit is essential in being a consistently profitable trader?”

How about you?

i would ask what strategy he uses…in details;)

For me it would depend on why I’m sitting with them. If I’m considering signing with them, I would ask

1. Where’s the head office located
  2. Are you regulated (where)
  3. How long in business
  4. What type of broker are you (market maker, ECN, STP, etc
  5. Is your demo account trading platform the same as your live account platform
  6. Do you allow scalping
  7. Do you allow hedging
  8. How many currency pairs do you offer
  9. What trading platforms do you offer
  10. What’s minimum deposit
  11. How can I withdraw/deposit
  12. Do you offer a trading room

Do you manipulate the price, and if yes how much have you ever been in negative (-600, -1000 pips) ?
How many lots maximum have you ever had in 1 scalping trade ? But in one swing trade ?

Thanks for sharing.

Hello traders!

Thanks to the OP for posting this…

I agree with the above questions, but if I only had a few minutes, for example, as opposed to a few hours, I would

not bother with technical questions and actually talk to them about their love life:

if they were in a relationship and/or if they were parents, I would ask them how they prioritised that over trading,

and viceversa, when there was a need and a desire to do so… Were they successful in meeting the needs of their

heart and of their loved ones as well as those of their trading?

I think this is a very important part of trading if it is not a full-time job, say, but something with which we have

to engage in between a full-time job and our other commitments … Then it becomes difficult, especially when

we ourselves have not proven to be successful and profitable, to convince others of the reasons why they should

support us in what they may see as time taken away from being with them, going out, having fun, being with

our children, etc.

I would ask the top successful trader, for example, if they ever go on ‘holiday’ from trading, i.e. whether they

ever actually switch their mobile trading platform off when they are away from the computer, and whether

they feel frustrated if they cannot talk about trading with other people (i.e. their family and friends, who may

have zero interest for this subject)…

There you go!

Okay, thanks! I myself would ask how he did make all the money.