Forex video tutorials

Hi everyone!
Could anyone recommend me good free video tutorials for beginners?

What are the best Forex Video tutorials for beginners?

I learn best/ keep more my focus through images/videos.

I’d appreciate any recommendation

thanks!

[QUOTE=“dandar;623493”]Hi everyone! Could anyone recommend me good free video tutorials for beginners? What are the best Forex Video tutorials for beginners? I learn best/ keep more my focus through images/videos. I’d appreciate any recommendation thanks![/QUOTE]

Go to compassfx.com/videos a great resource for forex videos and free of course.

Tons upon Tons of free forex info on utube in addition to above. I like utube because you get a lot of different traders perspectives on every possible part of forex.

thank you guys
good day!

the only free and full video course ([B]everything[/B] from A to Z and in that order), here.

[QUOTE=“etfak;623567”]the only free and full video course (everything from A to Z and in that order), here.[/QUOTE]

Great resource, overwhelming almost…

Hello to the OP, and welcome… As gp00053 said, there are tons of videos on YouTube… he certainly recommended a few for certain things (e.g. Ichimoku Cloud)… The resources that ‘etfak’ recommended look comprehensive, with seventy-five videos in that series all you need is the three Ps: paper, pencil, and popcorn!

I recommend this series of vidoes: go to YouTube and type ‘FXCM Expo’ in the search box… You will see videos by the FXCM instructors/traders about Fibonacci, candlesticks, trading mistakes, trading the news, indicators, etc. I could not
recommend them enough…

Take care and good luck with the whole Forex madness/thing/obsession/career (delete as applicable)!