School project, help me please!

Would be really nice if people could answer this little survey for a school project, won’t take more then 30 seconds! Would appreciate it highly!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZGV3B53

…I see that we have a Norwegian with us, so…

[B]Velkommen![/B]

I took the survey… I did not really know what to answer for questions 8 or 9 (i.e. how much are you paying in spread each month, and how much spread you would have to save in order to change broker)… so I took a guess…

Why is there a school project on trading? What is the interest?

Takk!

Takk :slight_smile:

Having a class about innovation where we are supposed to write a business-plan, need to do some market-research to have something to base our conclusions/theories on.

A lot of traders don’t really think about how much they’re spending on spread, the amount can get quite big without even thinking about it (self experience from trading stocks ;))

Thanks to everyone who has answered so far! Really appreciate it :smiley:

I will help you! Good luck with your project! :slight_smile:

Hello Haakon,

given that you are from Norway, I wondered if you would have any comments on the following article:

It is about the Norwegian currency being very expensive, and its trading potential… The article is only just over a year old, but I wondered if was still relevant to the Norwegian context now, and what you thought about what it says.

Takk.

Thank’s dude! :smiley:

A lot of economist were discussion the valuation of NOK back then, and most of them came to the conclusion that it would fall back (which it did). When me and my brother bought our apartment a year ago I hedged the purchase by going long CHFNOK (also a lot of discussion about a possible housing-bubble in Norway) .

Currently i’m only investing in Norwegian stocks that aren’t that exposed to currency-fluctuations or have a history of hedging their positions good.