Signal Providers

Eddy…I’m using a short term trading method now…as well as long term…seem to do better on the short term (20 to 60 minutes) my current ranking with Zulu is 1640!

here is the link:
https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/185776

Hey there, not a bad performance, not bad at all. Good luck trading and climbing up the ranking.

thanks Eddy…will let you know when I’m in the top 100 :slight_smile:

defiinitelly:) I will get to follow you :slight_smile: then for sure :slight_smile:

Good luck Pippuller, I’m sure a lot of people will follow you once they see that your stats are constantly good.

Hey there are yourself also a follower? How is your performance going on?
Who are you following?

Zulutrade is full of crap signal providers who are just after their commissions.

No this is totally not true! There is ranking and there is performance. And it is all out there for the followers to see and decide. As well there are protection tools like the zuluguard or manual filters, to apply in order to limit trades, losses or risk in general. It is then your fault if yo don’t apply them and then you burst your account, no?

Crap signal providers have no followers.

No followers means no commission.

Good signal providers have followers.

Followers means commission.

Its not a difficult concept.

I have 2 signal provider accounts on ZuluTrade.

A FOREX account theforexportal

(ZuluTrade | Next Generation)

and a GOLD account Aurelian

(ZuluTrade | Next Generation)

My FOREX account is running at 36.24% rate of return so had you opened an account with £500 last February you’d now have £680.00 in it.

My new GOLD account is running at 184% so had you opened an account with £500 at the start of October you’d now have £1420 in that account.

I also post daily advice on GBP/USD on Babypips thread 301 Moved Permanently

Nice results!!! Thanks for the heads up and the support :slight_smile:
You don’t have many subscribed followers of course, but its only been 3 weeks, so good constant results increase the number :wink:

Early days on my GOLD s.p. account.

I wouldn’t advise anyone to follow anybody without at least 2 months solid numbers.

Its consistency over a long period followers look for.

Good luck :57:

the point is: people have multiple accounts and leverage really high. trade opposite directions and end up with at least ONE incredible performance. if you buy the signal you’ll be bancrupt because it’s no actual quality. not even a system behind it. all clear? :wink:

Well for that there is a tool that followers can use to protect their accounts - there is the zuluguard, to protect auto the account…regardless how the trader will trade…

Never heard of Zuluguard before. But for a user to use this, would this cost any extra?

ZuluTrade is a free service - demo and live there is no charge to use it.
However depending on the broker there is a different type of charge to use it. for aaafx, there is no cost.
Check it out, demo s totally free.

Guys, as we are talking traders here - what do you thing of ProfitSwing nad PooTumW? Worth following or we going to dump them soon?

I think these are bit outdated traders, I think you should checkout the ranking - the picture is a bit different…
unless you still making money with theseguys, zulu4532, what are your returns?

If you find a good signal provider, you can use them and stick with it for your profit making. Any body that must trade this business ought to learn and do all things possible to trade with the best knowledge. A very good signal provider can help a trader make good profits.

The hardest part is to find a good signal provider. I have found some signal providers that are not very straight forward and leave most entries at “your discretion”.