Signal Providers

Hello all, I’m a signal provider…looking for a good company to do my business with. Zulutrade will no longer allow me to link my live FXCM account…since I FXDD transferred my account to FXCM…anyway anyone here have any experience providing signals and if so which provider did you use…I’m considering Currensee…but not sure how good they are.

Hi Pippuller,

You mentioned you have a live FXCM account. I may have some possible solutions for you but would need more info regarding your account setup. Can you send me a private message with your contact details?

Thanks,
Jason

Hey there, what happened? All’s well with your zulutrade account?!

Hi Eddy,

My account transfer was completed from FXDD to FXCM…but my trades are not connected to Zulu…been working with FXCM to try to establish the connection again…but they’ve been slow in responding. My current position is 2206 :slight_smile: with 51% ROI since inception…so I’m moving up the ranking :slight_smile:
will let you know when I got the connectivity issue resolved.

Hi Pippuller,

You emailed my colleague over the weekend, so he only saw your emails today. He tried calling you but was unable to reach you at the number we have on file for your account. I sent you a PM with the number where you can reach him now.

Jason

thanks Jason…i’ve updated my contact information with my cell…so I could be easily reached.

I see. Well I am sorry to read that friend. Hope all get resolved in your favor. Otherwise, I think you should consider moving to other brokers (apologies, don’t want to step on anybody’s toes here), but consider your options and who will be giving you the best trading conditions!! It is sad to loose your trading status - and you look like a good trader - shame to go to waste.

hi Eddy,
just to update you…still having problems connecting my account to Zulu from FXCM…i’ve spoken to their representative filled all the forms and still stuck trying to connect…so I decided to go with their own broker AAAfx…they are the mother Co. of Zulutrade…they even offer a 10% account bounce…will keep you updated.

Jason,

my account is still not linked…it’s been two weeks since the account was transferred…I filled all the required forms…still nothing happened. not clear if this will happen automatically or I will have to reconnect the account…information is hard to come by…not getting of to a good start with FXCM!

They are not the same company, two separate entities…but regardless AAAfx does have some nice integration and offers decent trading environment. So, what happened with your account? Working and all now with AAAfx?

hi Eddy,
I think AAAfx don’t take U.S. customers…basically it boils down to two brokers that take U.S. customers and Zulu allows a live account to be connected…forex.com and IBFX…probably will go with IBFX. in the process of setting up that now…so hopefully by the start of June will start trading again. FXCM was a disappointment…after going back and forth for a number of weeks…I was able to accertain that you can’t connect a live account to zulu…because FXCM does not allow it…why couldn’t they tell me that from the get go…Highly disappointed with FXCM…and I’m not afraid to step on any toes!!!

Hi Pippuller,

FXCM welcomes your feedback, and I want to apologize for any confusion. Unfortunately, it took awhile for me to understand exactly what you meant by “connect a live account to zulu”. I wish you all the best with your future trading! :57:

To clarify for everyone else, so that no one gets confused, FXCM does allow clients to use the ZuluTrade platform to automated trades on their own accounts. However, you cannot place a manual trade on your own account and have it send a signal to ZuluTrade to automate trades for others.

Either way my fellow zulu-trader, I am wishing yo good luck wit the transfer. Hope your account and trading don’t get affected much.

So,guys, any decent trader to follow? I would like to get some recommendations to start building my portfolio again …

Hello DimaRufx,
you can check out my trading/ranking on zulutrade…My current ranking is about 1430ish…my zulutrade name is morepips2013
would love to hear your input :slight_smile:

Hey Eddy,
just a quick update…I am currently trading again but straight from the zulu site…it adds a level of work since I trade in two places, but it still works…my current ranking is 1434 so I’m getting to my goal of below 500 by December 2014.

I’ve been using Copy trades of the ‘FXam 4Hr’ trading signal for MetaTrader 4 but it has had some nasty draw downs recently, and it’s a bit risky because of how high the leverage is. I use 50:1 instead of 100:1 like he does. But the results have been good. I’m up right now $1300 in equity and have only been running for a week with 15K. His strategy doesn’t seem very good though. Like a scalper that just holds on when he’s wrong (that USDJPY long since July 4th is ridiculous). I don’t like it but the results are there.

Is that so? So, it is not as good as they claim to be right? I think you should reconsider giving your money somewhere useful - like zulutrade.

I’ve heard that “banker928” is a pretty good one :wink:

Bigdiddy999…banker928 is only been around two month…I have better ranking than him :slight_smile: in the 1300!

let me know what you think of my performance…mine is morepips2013