How much Leverage one shall use?

How much Leverage one shall use ?

1:100

1:500

1:200

1:600

1:1000

1:2000

Do we really need 5 posts by you within 15 minutes, all filled with anti-content and a 2 sentence blurb? At least put them in the Newbie section.

Everything you posted about has been covered extensively in a forum post (some very recent which you essentially duplicated) or in the BabyPips School.

Okie got you from next time will do that. I was just trying to open some discussions

[QUOTE=“Exness Support;629132”]Okie got you from next time will do that. I was just trying to open some discussions[/QUOTE]

If your using small capital I would use high leverage like 1:500

Otherwise 1:100 1:200 tops

I think it depends on his or her investment and capital. And it is more important when a man is opening a new trade. So we should not open a big trade if we have a little capital and also not to take a big leverage. I think we can take leverage as much as we want. But we should be careful when creating a new order.

Yes I am agree.

Its capped at 1:50 for US brokers.
Whether 1:10 or 1:1000 it doesn’t matter, traders think in terms of lots and not the margin required.
a 50 pips loss on a standard lot @1;50 and @1:100 remains constant, only the margin changes