Global Fx Trading Dubai - SCAM?

global fx trading .com contact @ global fx trading . com

Boulevard Plaza Tower 2
Emaar Boulevard,
Downtown Dubai
PO BOX 124342

I have been contacted by these people, cold call off course. Currently offering a promo for 30 days on a Managed Forex TRIAL ACCOUNT :o

Hey it must be good because they only want $1000 up front to “test us out” and then you will have to give us another $9000 after 30 days. cLAIMNING TO RETURN UP TO 18% PER MONTH

100% think these guys are a scammers.

Ive been in contact with City London Police they say they are aware of the company but need more information so if you have been contacted by these guys and you have ANY more information i.e emails, names and very important if you are able to get the BANKING COORDINATES send me a message and we can try an stop these guys in there tracks

global fx trading .com

This is my first post - Ive got a feeling it wont be my last.

MG

Regarding the current situation questioning our integrity, we would like to shed light on the situation at hand. We as a company are a boutique firm and therefore normally take on new clients solely on a referral basis.

One of our long standing and trusted associate’s referred a client to us and unfortunately the funds deposited did not comply with local financial regulations, consequently we where subject to an immediate audit by the local regulatory authorities and therefore orderd to temporarily halt all business pending further notice.

We are happy to announce that as the result of the audit was satisfactory we where able to resume normal trading activity as of mid August and have been cleared of any and all allegations regarding this matter.

Should any of our clients be unable to login to their account or have any questions or queries please contact the head of customer relations Mr. Wafa Al-Azual on 00971 4 319 7952 or email us directly.

Once again we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused.

I think that every time you hear promises of double digits returns per month you should be alerted that you are likely to be scammed. I am not saying that you can’t accomplish that, but it is not consistent.

I agree with you. It is unbelievable what others often believe.