A storm is coming!

[B]A storm is coming!!![/B]

If you want to see what is really possible in trading, then watch as I conquer the field in zulutrade.

No gimmicks, no photoshopped accounts, no lies, just real trading…

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/226828

Happy to read that my friend!! Good luck trading and we are all looking into some good trading results. will keep an eye on you.

Another 35 pip profit day :cool:

Great to read bro.You are very lucky to make good pip profit per day. I think we are all here to make good profit.

Another +3 pips profit, market is dead right now, will wait for more opportunities later. :cool:

Scalped another +5 pips on the eur/usd. Got in late but no biggie I’ll take the pips. :smiley:

Looks good, I will come back and keep eye on it.

Looking solid mate… 21% return in a week. Lucky if I get that in 3 months.

I may drastically increase your “Amount Following” if you keep that up, lol.

I see that you’re scalping EUR/USD. Are you a news trader? Price action?

Hate to be negative, but…there was a ton of EURUSD event risk this week…is 21% / week realistic, people?
Check the system in 3 months (drawdown, risk of ruin, profit factor) then we can really count some chickens…after they hatch that is…

Good work though…that is impressive ROI.
I’m sure you got a call from your broker… :wink:

Hi Jadd,

Thx for your comments.

I’m a price action trader.

Dark knight :wink: keep in mind that it is too early to make any conclusions - you still need more trading volume in months.

very impressive, but I think you can’t estimate the strategy right now, more trading time is still needed …
Right ?

Of course! Cant do without more than at least 3 months history - this is my criteria - just me - I am a bit risk averse!

Being risk averse is very smart! :35:

Great job so far Dark knight, But you are going to have to do better if you’re going to beat a fellow price action trader.I’ll see your 16.36% and raise the bar to 24.52% Good trading to you my friend

Great job! :smiley:

Hey whats your signal provider name?

I don’t use any signal provider a trade for myself. My FX book is traderbary but I haven’t decided to make it public it. The image is from a real account but it’s my second account and not my primary account. My primary account is even better but unfortunately it through ninja trader and doesn’t link to my fxbook. It’s up 366% in 10 months. All price action no indicators no nothing. I have found having a second account increases my performance I have to explain that sometime. Anyway all my trades are posted online so everyone can see them well most of them.

what is the storm ? it is a ZULU. there are surely about profit. it can make us become milionare

no I think we were more talking about market conditions and trading performance, not zulutrade platform performance. How you trading mate?

Sure there is profit but it doesn’t come in easy I guess. People have their ways and everyone needs to do this just to get some decent profit. This is not a get rich quick of scheme by the way.