My New Video: CAD/JPY short/long-term technical analysis (45' long)

Hello Traders,

see my new FreeFX video here (it is me on the microphone):

One problem at the moment is that the audio starts lagging behind the video as the

file plays out… The lag is something up to two seconds or more as the video goes on…

I will try to resolve this but I may not be able to.

Enjoy and please leave feedback!

Good luck trading this pair… a very interesting one, with good potential…

Cheers

Happy trading!

PS - The software I used was excellent (and FREE) for screen capture…

Uploading it on YouTube, however, took about

[B]eighteen hours to upload!![/B]

And that is with decent broadband speed, and a laptop sitting very close to the router…

This means that if I wanted to do a quick check, I could not… And, when you have waited

that long, even if something went wrong, you would be very CAUTIOUS of having to make

any changes, in case it meant having to reload it… snore

Feel free to share your tech nuggets of wisdom with me!

Cheers

I am loving this dialogue between me

and

me

:18:

PS: for a truly long-term picture, look at the following:

Zoom on historical exchange rates graph

What you can see on this historic chart for CAD/JPY is that the pair broke below the 100 level in 1993 and has not broken back above it ever again EXCEPT in the period of 2006 to 2008… Also, the current resistance level, 94, is previous support, being the low in 1988, with the pair treating this as a major support level…Now it is the reverse, with 94 a major resistance…

[B]* CAUTION: past performance does not guarantee future results! *[/B]

Nice video, audio seems fine, I didn’t notice any lagging behind.

PS. What is the excellent and free software you are using for screen capture?

Hello csc2009,

thank you! However, you may notice the lag if you paid attention to things like, for instance, the voice talking about ‘Let’s go to another time frame’ while the video has already done that five or more seconds ago… Overall, because I spend enough time on each topic, you may not notice it too much, but toward the latter part of the video I think the lag is up to something like seven seconds…

I used to use EZvid but the headset I bought would not work with it, so for this one I found another software but the name of it is out of my head; I will find out when I get home and check on the laptop where it was loaded.

The only downside, as I said, was the uploading time to YouTube, because after eighteen hours I could not afford to make changes and ‘try’ to re-load the video!!

Do you fancy doing videos yourself?

Cheers

Hello csc2009,

the software is called HYPERIONICS, and

the link for download is here:

http://www.hyperionics.com/downloads/HC2Setup.exe

Enjoy!

LOL … Can I join the conversation between you and you ? :18:
I think eighteen hours to upload is too much, but I admit that this is another exciting video you have created …
Thank you PipMeHappy

Thank you for butting in, Expert Trader,

I was getting bored of the sound of my own voice!

I wrote an article, after the video:

CAD/JPY: a Yen cross that is ripe for the picking | Forex Crunch

Just to sum it up in LESS THAN forty-five minutes!!

Cheers

Of course !
I already came across it earlier today … its excellent !

Nice video Francesco. :cool:

You have a future in media if not already. If you want to cut down your upload time reduce the video to 15 mins.