Why share your strategy?

Enough said…Bring in Troll Hunter…like in the film…

Obviously you have a different experience. I suppose you have data that support your statements.
For me the idea behind share is create a community. Then is your work to try identifying the valuables feedbacks. You can save a lot of time in that way.
Cheers.

One shares their strategy or methodology not to educate but to find like minded individuals whom see what it is you see and can share your own experience.

There is more that suffice information (for free) out there to educate one self but finding like minded individuals is not so easy. Speculating is no team event. And as they say a problem shared is a problem halfed.

Just out of interest what has been your shared experience torulf39.

Mselva …

Hehe … support my statement very easy, it not exist any verified statement from any retail forex trader from any forum who show that they are living of forex …!!!

Trust me ,if some of them was make any serious money we would read it .That in many ways is blind road to take advices from people in a forum…

[B]Example Mr… pipmehappy
A blind follower of emeraldoc who is blind follower of Anna coulling and Elliot wave theories ,so fresh meat starters who start to follow some of those blind followers advices then you will ending up into a blind road in you trading …[/B]

The idea behind intelligent feedback in a forum is good idea in practice bad idea…
[B]A good example is lack of ability to understand the valid information from Don Miller videos I provide[/B] .

Don Miller have many many interesting thought who is worth a discussion , example “ probing “ then adding you position that is his main concept /strategy behind his trading
How to get a feel for the market , .
Not so many do that ,is difficult you need to practice practice and practice …

I recommend everyone who start with trading google lance beggs, Al Brooks , no brainer trade. They wrote regular valuable interesting articles about their observation of the market as they share for free.

And everyone should read Al Brooks introduction from one of his books it will save you lot of money and waste of time

[QUOTE=“torulf39;662041”]

Mselva …

Hehe … support my statement very easy, it not exist any verified statement from any retail forex trader from any forum who show that they are living of forex …!!!

Trust me ,if some of them was make any serious money we would read it .That in many ways is blind road to take advices from people in a forum…

Example Mr… pipmehappy
A blind follower of emeraldoc who is blind follower of Anna coulling and Elliot wave theories ,so fresh meat starters who start to follow some of those blind followers advices then you will ending up into a blind road in you trading …

The idea behind intelligent feedback in a forum is good idea in practice bad idea…
A good example of ability to understand valid information is my videos I provide .

Don Miller have many many interesting thought who is worth a discussion , example “ probing “ then adding you position that is his main concept /strategy behind his trading
How to get a feel for the market , .
Not so many do that ,is difficult you need to practice practice and practice …

I recommend everyone who start with trading google lance beggs, Al Brooks , no brainer trade. They wrote regular valuable interesting articles about their observation of the market as they share for free.

And everyone should read Al Brooks introduction from one of his books it will save you lot of money and waste of time[/QUOTE]

Good post.

im going to assume anna coulling is a well known profitable female trader? if so, emerald is not actually doing a bad job trying to follow her as atleast he’s following someone profitable. as for elliot wave theory, it would depend where and whom he’s learning it from

still though, if pipmehappy is devoting time and energy to try and learn from emerald i would ask emerald about his profits and if i could see a myfxbook, but thats me…

as for Al brooks,
what did you think of his books? i personally bought one of this books. it is not for the meek and difficult to get your head around. nethertheless i tried hard at it for several months before giving up and moving on due to inability to make a profit. the feedback i’ve heard on his books is that most people found it a difficult read. he claimed a 60% success ratio for the majority of setups, using a 1:1 RR. thats just about a profit. due to the spread a trader has to win over 50% of the time to be in profit with that ratio. basically, the long shot of it is …is that in order to make a profit you need to become almost as good as al brooks is trading al brooks method. and that is damn difficult.

I follow Al Brook even I have never saw any proof that he is making money with his trading. I do not need it, I just have to evaluate his setups. The same here when someone share a new estrategy.
I will review the other traders that you mentioned. Thanks for sharing!

I have never claimed that Al Brooks or Lance Beggs has showing their trading result ,

I know Don Miller ,steve Petterson have done it .

In common all of them have a very similar approach to trading …

In my opinion Al Brooks material is most valuable for a trader and unfortunately most difficult to understand , A masterpiece how to complicate something “ easy “ …

[B]
I recommend to start with Lance Beggs study and work with his material 2,5 hours a day minimum 12 months , then you jumping over to Al Brooks material … use time one his videos work hard to trying to grasp his material …

After this you have solid fundament to understand forex trading .
[/B]

@ mselva@defiance88

For me is Anna coulling a forex iq test . If you don´t understand 3 sec after open anna coulling webpages and not coming to this conclusion …

[B]Anna couling work is not to help traders ,but tempt you to purchase useless expensive indicators , that is her profession nothing else… [/B]

She make you stupid and keep you stupid , a blind road …

ps about Al Brooks

[B][B]Biggest problem to understand Brooks is that he using extremely many boring word to explain his observation of the market and he repeat him self …

A picture telling more then 1000 word and in trading, that is often a true statement.
Al Brooks have complete lack of drawing in his books that complicate rather easy observation least 1000 times …

For a trader who have working up screen time with trading smaller time have often an instinctive pictures of Brooks observation of the market . For other it is almost impossible to transform Al Brooks word into understandable pictures .

[/B][/B]

https://fxtrade.oanda.com/community/forex-forum/topic/18002104/

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-Islam’s/67029-will-trade-win.html

The days before he got bitten by live trading room scammer…

Google actually deleted some of this guy’s posts because it deemed it too similar so less relevant. Be warned… This is Google! Never seen that before…

Apparently I am your ‘blind follower’, Emerald…

Tell me, has the pedestrian light changed to green yet?

;p

Haha! The guy is Ukranian and you would think he will be more concerned with the thousands dead. Maybe we should ask Putin to have a chat with him. It is likely he is jealous he can’t find good tuition or has access to the same amount of cash and facilities we do. So it is definitely misguided justice.

I wish him every luck praying for him, he might have to seek asylum in the UK soon.

Interesting Emeraldorc that a you as a third generation social client speculate else’s income !!!.

If you take a look at Oanda discussion you will find my hour salary income in 2009 …

You like to formulate derogatory to those in this forum who choose to work, for me it would be madness to replace my income and accompanying benefits company car, mobile, data, long vacation, flex time, free travel against an uncertain trading life.

*[B] I fully understand that social customers and other low-income groups, dreaming away in a utopia and are more susceptible and receptive for make you rich marketing.

[/B]

It is interesting in that Oanda discussion from 2009, I complete newbie in forex how reflected I am about forex compared to people who have studied forex in many years.

The theme is still valid, best way to educate yourself in forex.
By the way, I never got any sensible response to my inquiry in Onda.

The end result was that I chose none of the above live rooms.
[B]I ended up free in a new booted the live room where we traded intense in 4 months.
[/B]
To info , the head of the live trade room become interviewed in this book.

[U]How the World’s Most Successful Traders Make Their Living in the Markets [/U]

Ps Emeraldoc hope you have been paid from your social office for last period …

A forex trader must after all have something to live by:-)

I am actually doing that myself at the moment. Using the Trailing SL to locked in my profits.

[QUOTE=torulf39;663201][/QUOTE]Interesting Emeraldorc that a you as a third generation social client speculate else’s income !!!.

If you take a look at Oanda discussion you will find my hour salary income in 2009 …

You like to formulate derogatory to those in this forum who choose to work, for me it would be madness to replace my income and accompanying benefits company car, mobile, data, long vacation, flex time, free travel against an uncertain trading life.

*[B]

I fully understand that social customers and other low-income groups, dreaming away in a utopia and are more susceptible and receptive for make you rich marketing.

[/B]

It is interesting in that Oanda discussion from 2009, I complete newbie in forex how reflected I am about forex compared to people who have studied forex in many years.

Ps Emeraldoc hope you have been paid from your social office for last period …

Most of that I did not understand. It is probably a Russian thing. I am just glad that everyone sees you for what you really are.

The richest man in 3rd world Ukraine, land of russian brides.com and European dancing models in China. Let’s leave it at that.

In England it is not called social security, I think you mean the US. Who has been ill advising you? Didn’t you hear it is people like you have inflated our welfare system so genuine UK residents have to suffer. All of you seem to have the same story, rich income, etc.

So the now professional trader, talks about Forex traders being addicts,etc with million dollar jobs and cars but spent 4 month in a live trading room with some nut job and yet he still needs his day job…

Okay!!! Enough said… From Russia with love. I thought I saw you on CNN with black bandana and your facist symbols and baseball bat. I speak Russian can I join if I paint myself? :slight_smile:

Depends on how you use it. :wink:

It may be viewed by some as a little “old school” but trading the pin bar alone STILL holds many key advantages for on a variety of timeframes. It’s a price pattern that’s celebrated as one of the most popular price action based patterns both to trade and to teach. Not only can we use the pin bar as an efficient entry or “launch pad” to taking highly profitable, long-term swings in the market, they also act as highly reliable indicators in telling us where the market it likely to head next. I have an article here on trading pin bars successfully on the daily timeframe

Emeraldorc

For your information, I am not from Ukraine with thought power would you easily found what country I come from …

I invite you gladly to Ukraine, you will not have to repaint you self , it is sufficient that you cut out coca cola …

You recently lost your job in Remax I guess that is why your contempt for those who work, sponging off British welfare system instead is a better option, while working to become full-time forextrader with a Mini account … Good luck …

You work hard to portray yourself as forex Gury how many have bought your book.

Dude you are mad… Who I am is no secret yes I was a Property in Mayfair for some time note I was very good at it, . You can’t loose your job at Remax it is a franchise. Everyone here knows I worked in property. Said it 1 million times…

I don’t have a book you just ripped that off my blog. So what is your point again? My broker is FXpro you can check my posts with links. What is your point? Laughable… Thanks for sharing my blog.

No I have no interest in socializing with arrogant fascists. So I won’t be visiting Ukraine.

To claim that all who live in Ukraine is fasist, is actually a racist statement.

It’s like claiming that all blacks are less intelligent.

Them I met in Ukraine are hardworking intelligent students … !!!

[B]I highly doubt your success as realtor , had you had success’d lived in another district is not in a run-down house where you live today …
[/B]

[B]Emeraldorc
You have a strong desire to present you as a successful forex trader a guru … !!!
But you end up being a clown …
[/B]
[U]Kozok Flemming which I have written about in a thread with a profit of over 95000% is all that you are not … The likelihood that you become a trader with success that Flemming is = 0%[/U]

Hi all,

Firstly I try not to discuss FX with friends and family, they frown upon it. Secondly I would advise anybody in my circle that becomes excited about FX to NOT do it, because of the risk.

I wouldn’t share my strategy down to every last detail, but if I were to help someone trade I would guide them and try to help them find something for themselves.

I have been looking at Forex for 14 years on and off now and it’s very hard to do (seemingly impossible), but I believe it can be done. The last year I have put in a tremendous effort, with the last 3 months 5 or 6 hours a day trying various ideas, reading, testing, making notes etc.

For years I focused too much on the perfect entry and trying to find a system with no losses, once I accepted that you cannot predict the market and need to follow it rather, I started making progress. I found myself going in circles time and time again, catching myself trying things I did a year or two before and wasting precious time doing so and getting more and more frustrated. One reads this often and I always ignored it, but keeping a journal and back testing manually made me believe in my systems and myself. Do not do it on paper, but use your computer for notes and take screenshots daily and use a spreadsheet for back testing, clearly defining the system rules and results. Once recorded, analyse the data, note statistics. When you feel lost and frustrated, go read through your journal. It reminds you of how much effort you have put in and you remember ideas that seemed good, but you had forgotten already. If you have confidence, open a small account and trade the smallest lots you can - just make the decision to trade live.

I think you need tremendous patience and determination to make it in the financial markets. For me watching the markets live was key. I read a book called The Outliers many years ago and the author often referred to the 10000 hour rule… You really really have to put in the time.

A quick note on forums that frustrates me is that you are either trading on demo or trading live, but I become annoyed when a trader says he is about to go live. Lastly, I am suspect of anyone offering trading systems or tutoring at a fee. I just feel that if the trader is so successful, why is he charging a fee to teach?