Solforex , ECN broker- have you try it?

Hi guys!

I have try last these days Solforex Mt4 platform and I want to say it is something different from other brokers.
I think they have fastest execution in the market. They allows you to scalping, hedge no slippage and no dealing desk.
Did you try it?

There’s already a complaint on the FPA forums. However, the OP did not follow up on his/her complaint so who knows. It seems like they are falsifying regulations claim. They claim to be ASIC regulated yet no show of their ID. However, I did a search on ASIC Connect, which appears they may be registered after all but this is a big question mark due to the limited information I was able to read.

Whatever the case may be, their spreads are a joke. Very bloated for an ECN.

Hi!

Complaint are everywhere, all the brokers have :))) . I have ask about license and regulations and they have send me all the details:
Solforex is also registered with the following authorities. (Registered No. 166340012)

• ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission), Australia.
    Solforex (Registered business name, SOL MARKET) is registered and regulated by ASIC which is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator. ASIC is contributed to Australia’s economic reputation by ensuring that Australia’s financial markets are fair and transparent, supported by confident and informed investors.
    All Clients accounts at Solforex are independently supervised by FDR. (Finance Dispute Resolution)
  • FSP LICENSE NUMBER: FSP 308906
  • FDR MEMBER ID: FM2309

What kind of spread have you search ? They have a good spread for ECN ACC, maybe you look at STP account…
Already deposit 2.000 usd , profit 10% one week :)))))

$11.5/lot commission…you can’t just look at spread, you gotta include commission in there…