Etoro is down

Hi everyone,

i have been using etoro, but today they have downed for more than 4 hours.

any recommendations on a stable trading platform? (preferable with demo account. So i can familiarize with it before putting my real money in)

Thanks!

ps - let me know if this thread doesn’t belong to here. :slight_smile:

I always recommend FXCM.

I second that!!

FXCM has a great support team, and I’ve only ever had one “real” problem in trading with them. But, they resolved it quickly and were 100% willing to help.

Hotforex, FXCM, Oanda a few of the best

I’d say it depends on a few things as well:
-Your capital
-What you like to trade (FX, Indices, Metals, Ags, etc)
-Where you live (certain restrictions may apply for leverage, what broker you can trade with, etc)
-What type of leverage you wish to employ
-What type of broker you’re looking for (dealing desk, ndd, etc etc)

Thanks everyone!

btw, does it have any thread/group that specifically discuss various trading platform?

Etoro should send you an email about the suspending sooon.

My broker hotforex always send an email about their maintaince or upgrade server. You can try them. But if you have any requirements, just point out and we can help you to find a suitable broker with your needs.

The best brokers are the ones that provide the best conditions for scalpers …

FXCM does not provide best condition …

[B]Example would forexunlimited had over 10% more profit if he had used the Interactive brokers or dukasopy instead of FXCM …
[/B]
But if the agenda is being sponsored by FXCM so I can understand his statements. I have just spent Support team one time with my broker within five years.

personally for me is a support team if something is wrong with the platform mispricing …
Of course if you want to ask all sorts of stupid questions to your broker!! .

99,99 % of the question a broker have to answer will you find under information if you bother to take the time to read…

Hello Sarah,

if you typed ‘which broker’ or ‘best broker’ in the Search box in the Babypips forum you will get

quite a few (old) threads, so, as torulf said, if you took some time to read through a few of them,

you will get more answers than you probably even had questions.

The trouble with this ‘which broker’ question is that, especially in the ‘Newbie’ forums, it comes up

again and again, and asking the same question over and over does not always bring more or better

answers…

I and ForexUnlimited can only speak for ourselves; there are people who swear by their broker, and

it really depends on the style of trading… There are probably no bucketshops any longer, so the main

brokers are all pretty much as good as each other… what matters, in the end, is how you use them,

that is, how you manage your own trading account…

Good luck!

I think they went down just because of an unplanned maintenance. They should send out an email notification to its users though.

get your funds out asap, there was always a gray area about etoro, and the complaints are piling up. its something like biting more than what they could chew. and best of luck, regarding platforms are you referring to MT4,webtraders and mobile platforms? Im not sure what etoro is using but it would be a good idea to stick to MT4 brokers and there are a couple good ones too.

Huh? Can you elaborate?

Is etoro down currently? They don’t have any confirmation on their site either about an ongoing maintenance.

Thats weird alpari uk was down yesterday aswell. only for about an hour for me tho. Whats going on there then.