Good website for macroeconomy?

Hey folks, wanted to know if there are any good foreign website for macroeconomic news. Particularly looking for foreign websites such as an australian, european, british, etc website for their news in particular.

One I site I like for Japanese and asian news I know of is japantimes.co.jp

Anyone knows any other good ones?

Just be careful paying TOO much attention to what the media is disseminating- especially those sqwuakers who have live stakes in the market.
Just like any business, market makers need to advertise in order to attract buyers/sellers.
Headlines like “Trouble ahead for the Dollar?” are used to catch the eye of nascent traders and plant a bias-seed in their mind. All the while, the insiders are more than willing to buy your Dollars as they mark price down.

The BBC not only for UK news, as you can see from the current front page.

Very little opinions, (except for Robt Peston, who is always worth a read imo).

BBC News - Business

See what I mean about opinions, today’s miss on UK services pmi, coupled with the NFP numbers ‘should’ have meant a sell off on GBP.

So how come it didn’t, and remembering that UK’s services industry forms a large part of it’s employment base, the little article posted at 11.00 UK tells a lot:

BBC News - UK service sector growth remains strong

Our boy Pip Diddy shares market updates three times a day on his blog: Pipnoculars | Forex Blog: Daily Economic Commentary & FX Analysis … check it! If you’re looking for something like real-time data updates, there’s probably no better place than Twitter these days, if you’re following the right folks.