How cheesy can a marketeer get

I’m watching a free video demonstration where the guy says the bars are colored blue green and red. Blue me the markets going up red means the markets going down. That gives his traders a great edge. Humm, I don’t care if all the bars are the same color, a first grader can look at two points on the chart and tell you if it’s moving higher or lower. Where was the edge? Oh now he says if the bars change from blue to green the next color will be read the majority of the time and less it’s blue and that’s a great edge for his traders. Oh wait now he just says notice the red bars are not moving down that means the market is strong and going to continue up but I thought the red bars meant the market was moving down. Now I’m all confused I guess I’ll just have to pay the $3999 for the course and then short the red bars or was it buy the red bars. Now I’m all confused. Oh well it’s on the Internet so it’s got to be true.

Ranks right up there with " the more no’s you get, the closer you are to a yes.:33:

Great example of why before you pay for anything, by having just a basic understanding of the forex and how it works, will help you to make much better decisions when you’re trying to decide what to spend your money on.